PDA

View Full Version : Zaino

Newintodetailin
12-18-2005, 09:54 PM
i was just wondering what ppl think of Zaino. i havetnt bought ne but was thinking. i dont want to waste money so i was wondering how wll it work

joe.p
12-18-2005, 10:04 PM
you can do a search and find the answer that you are looking for.there is so many knowledgable people who have commited them selves to answering questions from products,tools and have written many reviews. i don`t have the link but there is an article written by jngrbrdmn if you have the time you will find some very valuable information. good luck, have fun & :book :& :book: :search

joyriide1113
12-18-2005, 10:15 PM
good product. their suggestions in sue are biased and not that good, but the products themselves are good and top notch. again, there are many other products that are ALSO good, so in term, zaino is not the END ALL product. its just another good product to add to the list.

Jngrbrdman
12-18-2005, 10:28 PM
It`s a good product if you like durability. I don`t like it much for looks, but in the winter it would be a good choice for protection. Some people say that it tends to look a little plasticy on certian colors and I tend to agree. It looks great on black, but on most other colors I feel it is a little too much like plastic.

G35stilez
12-19-2005, 08:42 AM
Most of their products are top notch (I say most as I haven`t tried them all). I like them for extreme ease of use, little product used, high durability. Don`t let the price fool you too much.

For instance, Z2 Pro is around $20 shipped for 8 ounces. However, 8 ounces should get you about 30-35 layers of sealant. Each layer, if applied properly, will last around 6 months.

Any specific questions?

cwcad
12-19-2005, 08:57 AM
I agee with Sean that it is extremely durable. Relatively easy to use. The amount that is required to get an effective coat of protection makes it inexpensive per coat.

I use it on one car all year. The other vehicle I experiment on during the winter but when I am away the black truck gets Zaino for it durability and protection. If I used it on the black truck all year what would I do....? Just look at it.