PDA

View Full Version : I was China`s Zhang, I need everyone`s help!

china-zhang
01-01-2010, 11:04 PM
Hello, everyone! I was China`s Zhang.

There is no doubt that China is the next 20 years, the largest automotive supplies consuming nations, where the spending power than you imagine, I am in China now have a certain sales channels, I need a friend`s help, transport some good, very the characteristics of products to China to sell, cleaning agents, paint abrasive, paint sealant,. you should know, i need large paking, like 5 gallon per barrel or even more large volume per barrel. when i import it, i will repaking it and then sell to my customer. hope you can understand me

If you are interested or in the Chinese in foreign countries, please email contact me! We can become a very good friend of mine! My e-mail zhangxiyao2000@163.com

china-zhang
01-01-2010, 11:15 PM
We have a variety of forms of cooperation, such as we have set up companies in China, of which the simplest is that you sell to me vats of the product, I need the product price is very cheap, even from the United States to Hong Kong to mainland China, the transportation costs and customs duties by I am responsible for

if you have any slow selling products or discounting products, you can tell me, i will help you promotion in china market

The follow-up by me to be responsible for something, you do not assume any responsibility!

imported_Detailing Technology
01-02-2010, 07:21 AM
Be happy with Volvo...