PDA

View Full Version : Anybody having trouble posting today?

tenorplayer23
12-31-2009, 11:49 AM
Have been trying to post a note for a couple of days. When I click submit, there is a pause and screen goes blank with "done" shown in the corner of the window.

Any idea why? Nothing remarkable about the text or the title.

Thx. in advance. BTW, if this "request" posts correctly, there would have to be something wrong with the content of the title or body of the original post, right????

See ya. :wavey

DLB_1
12-31-2009, 11:53 AM
BTW, if this "request" posts correctly, there would have to be something wrong with the content of the title or body of the original post, right????

See ya. :waveyDid this work? Yup. Looks fine to me. You must be on to something there.

DLB

tenorplayer23
12-31-2009, 11:57 AM
Yup!

Anybody have a clue why a posting would not upload? Are there any words or characters that might cause a problem??

As far as I can tell, nothing remarkable about what I`ve typed............

This post worked.......and I have written longer posts and replies, so I don`t think it`s word count??!! (BTW, is there a limit on word count/character count w/in a post??

Thx. guys.

See ya. :wavey

Did this work? Yup. Looks fine to me. You must be on to something there.

DLB

1flyfisher
12-31-2009, 12:08 PM
I am having problems I just joined a week ago and tried to post a thread and get some questions answered.

It keeps saying a moderator has to approve my post?

That was a week ago....

I have tried 3 times to start a thread...no luck.

Who is the moderator that has to approve my thread.

I use a wheelchair and I am buying a new vehicle and need to find some products that can help me wax/protect the paint....

Can I get some help here?

1flyfisher
12-31-2009, 02:41 PM
Anybody?

Is there a moderator I can contact?

I filled out a contact email but that didn`t work either....LOL...it got sent back as un deliverable.