PDA

View Full Version : Ardex Leather Perfect

alloutdetailing
12-24-2009, 05:45 PM
Does anyone have any experience with this product? I used it today for the first time and I have to tell you that it actually removed dirt from the leather. Leaves it with a nice rich color and not all greasy. I am actually happy with it.

Another one I would like to ask about is the Zymol Leather cleaner and conditioner.

Barry Theal
12-24-2009, 06:41 PM
Yes it is another nice product from Ardex!!!

David Fermani
12-25-2009, 12:27 AM
So it`s a cleaner and a conditioner all in one? Kinda like Head N Shoulders for leather.

alloutdetailing
12-25-2009, 03:40 AM
So it`s a cleaner and a conditioner all in one? Kinda like Head N Shoulders for leather.

I knew someone was bound to say something like this.

Junebug
12-27-2009, 06:53 PM
Yeah, if it doesn`t cost as much as your wife`s fine perfume it ain`t worth sh!t, right David? OK, had to add that since we have our major difference of opinion on leather care. To the OP - use search and check our leather care, the readers digest version is that there is no right answer since the "experts" can`t even agree about it.

alloutdetailing
12-27-2009, 08:13 PM
Cool. Thanks guys. My take on it is that it is infact a great product and figured I`d get your guys opinion. :)

jtford95
12-27-2009, 09:15 PM
I have been using it for years and I love it.

David Fermani
12-27-2009, 09:52 PM
Yeah, if it doesn`t cost as much as your wife`s fine perfume it ain`t worth sh!t, right David? OK, had to add that since we have our major difference of opinion on leather care. To the OP - use search and check our leather care, the readers digest version is that there is no right answer since the "experts" can`t even agree about it.

I used to think the same way until I changed my focus and really try using the absolute best and safest products I can now. I don`t need to focus on product costs so much anymore. I can`t afford to be replacing leather trim in most of the cars I take care of these days. Just trying to be safer than sorry I guess.....

Junebug
12-28-2009, 11:19 AM
I can`t afford to replace leather in the cars I do either, but if water and a mild soap damages it - I`ll eat it. I`m sure your products work fine and - but so do mine. It doesn`t mean I don`t try to provide the best service possible.

RitcheyRch
12-28-2009, 05:13 PM
Never heard of this stuff