PDA

View Full Version : Ferrari California feat. Migliore Competizione

Apollo_Auto
12-15-2009, 02:29 PM
Removed sorry!

Tru_Shine
12-15-2009, 02:38 PM
Dang! that thang is Bad! good job, I can`t believe ferrari`s come like that from the factory?

Apollo_Auto
12-15-2009, 02:44 PM
Dang! that thang is Bad! good job, I can`t believe ferrari`s come like that from the factory?

Thanks! Yup, have a look at some of my previous posts... hope you`ve got a strong stomach :).

imported_DJ Mayo
12-15-2009, 02:58 PM
Glad to see ya posting again. Great job, Jesse!!

Thomas Dekany
12-15-2009, 03:15 PM
Me like!! Very nice work URAM. :D

RaskyR1
12-15-2009, 03:46 PM
Awesome work as always Jesse!

Nice to see Ferrari giving you some more job security! :D

jimmie jam
12-15-2009, 03:54 PM
Jesse, it pains me that they take pride in putting together a fine automobile and then send it off "unfinished"...at ANY price! anyway, great result. by the way, i don`t really look at your posts for the "pictures", i just like all the great articles you include. :laugh:

Barry Theal
12-15-2009, 05:25 PM
glad to see your posting jesse! great work homie!

Scottwax
12-16-2009, 10:45 PM
Nice job, paint looks amazing!

Is that Migliore wax easy to apply and remove? I have their Fine and Frutta waxes and while both look really good, they are pain to apply and remove.

Apollo_Auto
12-17-2009, 11:58 AM
Glad to see ya posting again. Great job, Jesse!!

Cheers DJ!

Me like!! Very nice work URAM. :D

Köszönöm very much! :)

Awesome work as always Jesse!

Nice to see Ferrari giving you some more job security! :D

Thanks Chad! Yeah I`m happy that most Ferrari owners don`t know the meaning of "economic crisis" :D.

Jesse, it pains me that they take pride in putting together a fine automobile and then send it off "unfinished"...at ANY price! anyway, great result. by the way, i don`t really look at your posts for the "pictures", i just like all the great articles you include. :laugh:

Thanks Jimmie! Yeah, Ferrari`s fit n` finish is atrocious... I guess you`re one of the real Playboy subscribers :)!

glad to see your posting jesse! great work homie!

Thanks Barry! I finally found a bit of time!

Nice job, paint looks amazing!

Is that Migliore wax easy to apply and remove? I have their Fine and Frutta waxes and while both look really good, they are pain to apply and remove.

Cheers Scott! No it`s not easy to apply and remove, comparing it to most other waxes. I`ve found that a lot of the higher-end waxes are more demanding in either their application or removal or both (Vintage, Crystal Rock, Supernatural). It`s like it never fully cures or something. BUT, that little extra work you have to put into it is well worth it IMO. Leaves an awesome finish and the sheeting is uncanny.

Greg Nichols
12-17-2009, 01:05 PM
All your work is so perfect when are you going to get a challenge that really pushes you to the edge?

Cheers,

GREG

TSC17
12-17-2009, 02:26 PM
Nice work buddy! The California looks beautiful.

As you know, I`ve been working on almost new F-cars all month now, and have witnessed some pretty crazy stuff. On the 430 I did last weekend, the rear bumper looked like it had been sanded on one side, but never polished afterwards. It was a Fly Yellow model so it was hard to see under normal lighting.

Keep up the great work and keep sharing as well.

Apollo_Auto
12-17-2009, 02:53 PM
All your work is so perfect when are you going to get a challenge that really pushes you to the edge?

Cheers,

GREG

:) Thanks buddy! Don`t worry, I`ll be doing a full documentation on Truck Norris pretty soon! I polished the hood today... diamond-hard paint, even harder than Ferrari!

Nice work buddy! The California looks beautiful.

As you know, I`ve been working on almost new F-cars all month now, and have witnessed some pretty crazy stuff. On the 430 I did last weekend, the rear bumper looked like it had been sanded on one side, but never polished afterwards. It was a Fly Yellow model so it was hard to see under normal lighting.

Keep up the great work and keep sharing as well.

Thanks Todd, much appreciated! You`ll see a lot of those mistakes on Ferraris... like the ones where Guido tried to touch up his mistakes (in the open-door almost open-air barn/hangar behind the factory) and then decided it was time for a smoke halfway through the job... then he forgot to pick up where he left off.