PDA

View Full Version : Range Rover Leather

single shot
12-12-2009, 03:43 PM
I need to clean and condition my beige leather.

I want to have the leather smell but do NOT want the leather to be shiny or slick!

What product would you recommend?

AeroCleanse
12-12-2009, 04:53 PM
HD Protect, apply then buff off.

Dan
12-13-2009, 08:53 AM

I want to have the leather smell but do NOT want the leather to be shiny or slick!

This is a religious subject, there are quite a few VERY long thread about it, your best bet is to search for posts with leather in the title.

That said, anyone that recommends a single product, either hasn`t tried quite a few or has an agenda.

FWIW, the leather masters stuff is very popular on this forum, however 1Z Leather Care is my favorite for its very matte look.

Ed@Autogeek
12-14-2009, 08:47 AM

There are a few good ones that will work. They have a nice leather smell, and not slick or shiny.

Pinnacle leather conditioner, zaino z-10, both will give a nice leather smell, and without the shine or slickness.

brwill2005
12-14-2009, 09:35 AM
Simple; clean and then protect. Actually keeping your leather clean is THE most important thing you can do. I have customer cars with leather that looks brand new, achieved with bi-weekly cleaning. I rarely put any type of protection on it. I would suggest a light water based protectant, rather than a heavy oily conditioner.

SpoiledMan
12-14-2009, 05:48 PM
Zaino Z10 simply stinks to me. I like the Ultima Interior Guard but can`t manage to keep the top on the bottle from not leaking so it`s empty AGAIN. Leatherique Pristine Clean is nice enough and the smell isn`t offensive.

trhland
12-14-2009, 06:04 PM
ilove pinnacle leather conditioner. leaves a nice matt look and leaves a nice leather sent.

imported_Olbear1962
12-26-2009, 01:31 AM
Leatherique is great, made my 07 RR SC interior spectacular