PDA

View Full Version : Zymol Solaris

Pages : [1] 2 3

VALE TUDO
12-11-2009, 08:38 PM
i was wondering if anyone here has any photos of a vehicle with solaris on it with a price tag of $50,000 im dying to see what it looks like on a car. anyone at least ever try it or see a car with it in person

longdx
12-11-2009, 09:03 PM
A nice shiny car

A dude with an empty wallet

wannafbody
12-11-2009, 09:20 PM
It`s rather warm looking-reminds me of fools gold.

OCKlasse
12-12-2009, 02:16 AM
It`s rather warm looking-reminds me of fools gold.

:har:

LOL!

twisted007
12-12-2009, 10:46 AM
I don`t think anyone on here has solaris but maybe has seen it i doubt it lol.

Accumulator
12-12-2009, 12:42 PM
Eh...I wouldn`t expect any pic on the internet to show anything special about *any* LSP. Of all the variables that make up how a picture looks on your monitor, the wax is probably the least significant.

Whenever lbls1 tries to show how swell Vintage looks, I just see a nice paint that`s in good condition...I have to take his word for it that the Vintaaaage contributes something :nixweiss

Rob Tomlin
12-12-2009, 02:09 PM
Eh...I wouldn`t expect any pic on the internet to show anything special about *any* LSP. Of all the variables that make up how a picture looks on your monitor, the wax is probably the least significant.

Whenever lbls1 tries to show how swell Vintage looks, I just see a nice paint that`s in good condition...I have to take his word for it that the Vintaaaage contributes something :nixweiss

I completely agree.

Pictures on the internet are great for showing before and after pictures of a full blown detail/polishing job, but to try and discern any difference in terms of what an LSP can do is pretty much a waste.

MichaelSpoots
12-12-2009, 02:46 PM
Sorry, no pics :(.

"If you build it, they will come" seems to be their motto.

"If I make an $879.00 Ear Swab, custom-built by hand with the fresh fibers of an adolescent lamb; fibers that bathe the user in opulence. Includes a signed certificate of authenticity by the crafstperson who synthesized the ear swab, all enclosed in a luxurious Swarovski crystal chest to display this hygienic masterpiece."

People will buy it.

wfedwar
12-12-2009, 03:09 PM
but you need to call it "cerumen cleanse"

Rob Tomlin
12-12-2009, 03:13 PM
Sorry, no pics :(.

"If you build it, they will come" seems to be their motto.

"If I make an $879.00 Ear Swab, custom-built by hand with the fresh fibers of an adolescent lamb; fibers that bathe the user in opulence. Includes a signed certificate of authenticity by the crafstperson who synthesized the ear swab, all enclosed in a luxurious Swarovski crystal chest to display this hygienic masterpiece."

People will buy it.

I want it!!!

lbls1
12-12-2009, 03:16 PM

.............well.............you`ll never really know now will you...............unless you take the plunge...........Buddy lol!!!!!!!!!

Just when I thought things were quiet...............lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS: Don`t miss the zymol sale!!!!

Kean
12-13-2009, 11:44 AM
....with so many other product choices I have seen that produce amazing results, I just can`t see the results of more expensive Zymol waxes being so amazingly different as to justify their price tag.

The Enforcer
12-13-2009, 01:39 PM
+1

anyone who actually thinks that a $100 can of wax is actually worth the extra $80 they would have spent on meguiars....they are morons. if the prep and correction is there, someone could put turtle wax on a ferrari and tell the owner, or anyone else for that matter, that it is dodo juice supernatural, or pinnacle soverign, and they will believe it.

conspicuous comsumption, look it up!

Conspicuous consumption - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conspicuous_consumption)

AeroCleanse
12-13-2009, 01:57 PM
+1

anyone who actually thinks that a $100 can of wax is actually worth the extra $80 they would have spent on meguiars....they are morons. if the prep and correction is there, someone could put turtle wax on a ferrari and tell the owner, or anyone else for that matter, that it is dodo juice supernatural, or pinnacle soverign, and they will believe it.

Have you ever tried a more expensive wax than the $10 can of garbage you buy at retail?

Kean
12-13-2009, 02:28 PM
+1

conspicuous comsumption, look it up!

Conspicuous consumption - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conspicuous_consumption) ....that wasn`t really my point. There are differences in the characteristics of various waxes/sealants. My issue was with the uber-expensive products and the results that some claim they achieve. I just don`t see them being worth it considering what others are able to achieve with relatively cheaper (cost-wise) products. While I might agree that preparation will have a big impact on the end result, I can`t see how any `ol cheap can of wax could compare to a high quality LSP. ....and you don`t need to spend a small fortune to get your hands on one.