PDA

View Full Version : BREAKING: Ram HD just named Motor Trend’s 2010 Truck of the Year!

RamTrucks
12-10-2009, 02:06 PM
Thought you’d be interested: Ram HD was just named Motor Trend’s 2010 Truck of the Year! Loads of video, photos, quotes and the latest updates at this media hub if you need anything:

www dot RAMZONE dot com slash RAMHD

Dan
12-10-2009, 02:18 PM
what in the eff does this have to do with detailing?

a.k.a. Patrick
12-10-2009, 02:32 PM

Nothing, but it is rather noteable.....

They are beautiful trucks if your into trucks, like I am........

Rob Tomlin
12-10-2009, 02:51 PM

:beware

superchargedg
12-10-2009, 02:55 PM
Spaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam!!!!

RamTrucks
12-10-2009, 03:16 PM
Hey All,

It`s not spam! We just wanted any fans out there to know and we really appreciate your support.

Thanks Autopia Crowd.

imported_ZimRandy
12-10-2009, 03:22 PM
Hey All,

It`s not spam! We just wanted any fans out there to know and we really appreciate your support.

Thanks Autopia Crowd.

It is spam if you just registered to make this announcement and try to get people to visit your website.

:beware

Who is "we", by the way? Dodge? Chrysler?, Fiat?, Motor Trend? I`m guessing you are affiliated the "www dot SPAMZONE dot com slash RAMHD" website?

Dan
12-10-2009, 03:23 PM
Hey All,

Thanks Autopia Crowd.

Wow, your website appears to actually be related to Dodge proper. Things are that bad, you actually have to "promote" <cough> spam your stuff in COMPLETELY unrelated forums? Can I login to your site and post in the main section about something totally unrelated to your product?