PDA

View Full Version : Anyone recommend an extractor with coil heat?

proudpoppa
12-08-2009, 12:05 PM
ive had mytee`s but the water here is terrible and within a year the heaters are so gunked up they dont work anymore. A different water source isnt an option so i wanna go to coil heat. Im looking at the thermax dv-12, but the owner wants me to demo at least too, but am having a hard time finding anyone else that makes one. Any help would be appreciated.

BobD
12-08-2009, 12:58 PM
I use an Aztec and sometimes, once a year about, the hose nozzle will get gummed up from the hard water. I just clean it out and it works fine.

Cleaning Fool
12-08-2009, 03:51 PM
When I had my carpetcleaning biz, I used a product called "Procyon" in my water. It acts like a water softener, soft water cleans so much better than hard water, I would add that to my water, it should really help with all the build up.

proudpoppa
12-08-2009, 03:58 PM
Thanks for the suggestions. Danase, the aztec is the right type of heat but too small of a machine (dealership,some voulume work), do you know of anything bigger?

Cleaning fool, that sounds like a good product regardless of water quality. Would you happen to have a link or know the company`s name that makes it?

Once again thanks for the help. The mytee is on the fritz some sort of wiring problem and ive got to get something asap. Im demo`ing a thermax later this week but the boss wants something to compare it too and im having a hard time finding one.