PDA

View Full Version : If loving you is wrong...

the other pc
12-07-2009, 06:10 PM
...I don`t want to be right.

So wrong it`s right? Or just plain wrong?

You be the judge.

Vosges (http://www.vosgeschocolate.com/product/bacon_exotic_candy_bar/bacon_and_chocolate)

RaskyR1
12-07-2009, 06:14 PM
...I don`t want to be right.

So wrong it`s right? Or just plain wrong?

You be the judge.

Vosges (http://www.vosgeschocolate.com/product/bacon_exotic_candy_bar/bacon_and_chocolate)

Nasty!

:soscared:

Setec Astronomy
12-07-2009, 06:19 PM
Oh boy...I`ve actually tried some of their chocolate with spices in it (which wasn`t worth the money I spent), but I`m not going for bacon...

JRdetailerwoman
12-07-2009, 06:29 PM
I am a full-fledged chocolate lover, but I must say the idea of chocolate bacon disgusts me!!!

Superior Shine
12-07-2009, 06:46 PM
I`ll eat it!!!

Setec Astronomy
12-07-2009, 06:48 PM
I am a full-fledged chocolate lover, but I must say the idea of chocolate bacon disgusts me!!!

Oh come on, Jr., you LOVE bacon!

JRdetailerwoman
12-07-2009, 06:52 PM
Oh come on, Jr., you LOVE bacon!

I sure do.....but I believe in "separation of bacon and chocolate"........:rolleyes:

hawkeyejw
12-07-2009, 09:39 PM
Friend of mine just had one of those... she LOVED it. I would guess it`s pretty good, but then again I always make sure to get a little maple syrup on my bacon anytime I eat it with pancakes...

Accumulator
12-08-2009, 11:05 AM
Oh, sheesh...can`t imagine why somebody would eat that :rolleyes:

But a great thing about this thread is that a few folks who haven`t been posting much recently showed up here :wavey

Bert
12-08-2009, 12:07 PM
Oh, sheesh...can`t imagine why somebody would eat that :rolleyes:

But a great thing about this thread is that a few folks who haven`t been posting much recently showed up here :wavey

As healthy as you are I can`t see you liking plain bacon much last chocolate bacon.

While I don`t eat much bacon (trying to control the waist line) I admit I love it but with chocolate doesn`t sound too great.

imported_gusbubba
12-08-2009, 08:16 PM
All I needed to see was `bacon` and `chocolate` in the same sentence and almost passed out with giddieness (sp?).

I`d eat the a$$-end of a dead elephant if you covered it in chocolate!