PDA

View Full Version : Don`t scratch my truck!!!

Tex Star Detail
12-13-2005, 10:18 PM
Went to pick up the Christmas tree this evening. Had cardboard down in the back so there wouldn`t be a mess on the carpet. Picked out the tree....the guy brought it over........cut the bottom of it, and picked it back up. He then proceeded to lift the tree over his head.....WTF are you doing man. Gonna scratch the top of my Trailblazer, that I am freaked out about the slightest scratch......Geeeeeez........

Thats why I have the cardboard....sheeeeesh

Then he wanted to sell me a tree stand for 20 bucks...I politly declined and headed to Wal-Mart and bought the same one for $6.44 ........

Ahhhhhhhhh the stessless Holiday Season is here for all to enjoy........

jauto98
12-13-2005, 10:33 PM
Hey, just read this somewhere on another forum... hmmm... ;) . HI!

joyriide1113
12-13-2005, 10:59 PM
ha! saw a brand new caddy cts with temp tags still with a tree on the roof.

Tex Star Detail
12-13-2005, 11:01 PM
you must be on Trailvoy.com huh????

This forum and trailvoy.com are the forums I frequent.....

Well...I`ll be damned....you are on Trailvoy....yep....I like to post twice :angel_not

jauto98
12-13-2005, 11:08 PM
hahaha, I frequent those two sites as well. TrailBlazer and detailing. Me detailing my TrailBlazer. Great combo!

Ferrarislave
12-13-2005, 11:35 PM
I see that all the day, I seen tree`s on Range Rovers, Navigators, and other high end automobiles. I think it`s terrible... people are clueless.

Brenton
12-14-2005, 07:01 AM
We have a 1 year old and a small apartment and a Jimmy I want to keep good. I went out to the woods (my grandfather has 50 acres about 1/2 from my house). We barrel down this old woods road and I got to use my 4WD for the first time as we go across old wooden bridges, traverse creeks, and squeak between trees. Wrapped a couple of trees in a large plastic bag (furniture bag) and they fit in the back with half the seat down. Then we back around into the woods to turn, and head back up the tree-lined road.
And in all that, I knew I`d get fewer scratches than having some frost-bitten neandrethal chuck an overfed plasti-looking tree in my trunk.

Beemerboy
12-14-2005, 10:28 AM
You guys are missing something here....Hang out at the X-mas tree lot and hand them your detail card.....as they load the tree on the roof. Tell them that you can get the scratches, tree sap and needles fixed up once they get back home.....we loaded ours inside my Murano it was netted....got home and then after setting up....I went at it to vacuum up the needles....those little son-a-guns are EVERYWHERE!!!!!

DetailQueen
12-14-2005, 01:07 PM
should have put it inside the car, save the finish!

s10cruiser01
12-14-2005, 02:38 PM
Thank god we went with an artificial tree this year:D No mess

Tex Star Detail
12-14-2005, 08:02 PM
All I had to do was pull the cardboard out, and TADAAAA....No mess......

Envoy Fan
12-15-2005, 12:08 AM
Hey, just read this somewhere on another forum... hmmm... ;) . HI!

Does sound familiar :smile

Tex Star Detail
12-15-2005, 08:37 AM
Sheeeesh...who else is over here.....LOL :howdy