PDA

View Full Version : Christmas gifts from Iowa

cwcad
12-13-2005, 04:42 PM
I have to tell you that there is a running competition for home delivery boxes between my wife and I. I am addicted to detaiing supplies and my wife is addicted to electronic devises.

Today a package came to the mail box. Unfortunately, my wife picked up the mail today. In she walks with a box bearing gifts from Iowa. She says, "who do you know in Iowa that is sending gifts?" Well the truth be told, I know a lot of folks in Iowa. But I do not know a lot of folks in Iowa who would be sending something to me. That includes all my family.

Here is what was in the box.
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y29/cwcad/iowahats002.jpg
In fact there were two caps. One for the little detailer in the family and one for me.

I just have to say that this is one of the most thoughtful acts of kindness that I can think of for me and the little detailer here in Texas.

I want to thank Steve at Poorboy`s for being an accomplice to this kind act. Remember Steve no good turn goes unpunished. Or something like that.

Lastly, I want to thank CharlesW for sending the caps. Thank you for the thoughtful random act of kindness. This is something that is most uncomfortable for me. I have not experienced this much in my life.

Yet, as Charles once said about me..."I am easy". For only meeting me once he knows me well.

GregCavi
12-13-2005, 04:45 PM
thats awesome! Charles and Steve are 2 great guys!!

Greg

joe.p
12-13-2005, 04:54 PM
thats awesome! Charles and Steve are 2 great guys!!

Greg
Greg well said, i`ll 2nd that. :yes: :yes:

norahcrv
12-13-2005, 05:20 PM
Wow!! That`s really neat!! :flowers: to Charles :santa:
Now we want to see a picture of the two of you WEARING the caps at a Longhorns game!! :yes:

Poorboy
12-13-2005, 06:04 PM
Kirk, glad I could be of assistance to Charles. They look like very nice caps and being that you have family in Iowa and visit there, you`ll be right at home :yes:

The Fuzz
12-13-2005, 06:13 PM
Now that is what I call smooooooooooooooooooooooooth!