PDA

View Full Version : Stoners Invisible Glass Cleaner

Pages : [1] 2

imported_Jakerooni
12-05-2009, 12:03 AM
Finally got around to trying this stuff out yesterday. Picked up a can of the areosol at Walmart. Liked it so much thought I would hope on one of our sponsor sites and pick up a case. But holy crap does everyone want an arm and a leg for this stuff. I picked it up at walmart for $3.27/can cheaper than even bulk pricing from any other suppliers I`ve looked at. ( I think Autogeek got it down to a little over $4/can if you bought in bulk) So if you`re in the market check out Walmart for it. Much better than the $6/can the interwebs seem to want for it.

vtec92civic
12-05-2009, 02:06 AM
i haven`t used that stuff in ages. What makes you like that particular glass cleaner over any of the others that you have tried?

BigAl3
12-05-2009, 02:14 AM
been using IG for years, and it works very well. it would be nice if sams club brought the 4pk (aerosol) back, it was less than $10...

LoiG37
12-05-2009, 07:13 AM
Jake,

If you really want to save ~.10 per can, you can order from here:Glass Cleaner | Cleaning Products | Order Invisible Glass (http://www.invisibleglass.com/OrderIG.htm)

Case of 12 for $38.20 Free Shipping!

Dan
12-05-2009, 08:46 AM
I really like the stuff too. I use so little though. I wish Tarminator was carried by Wal-Mart or Target, I use way more of that stuff.

imported_Satinsilver
12-05-2009, 10:46 AM
Could just be my imagination at work but IG seems to work better/clean easier once the glass has been cleaned with IG previously.

I`ve also read the spray isn`t as great as the aerosol.

imported_Jakerooni
12-05-2009, 11:00 AM
Well I really like foaming glass cleaner for a lot of different uses. There`s a wally world across from where I work. I didn`t like the blue water glass cleaner they were supplied so I figured what the heck go see what wally`s has to offer. The Usual Turtle wax crap some Rain X and then I see the Stoner`s invisible glass. Remember reading alot of people on here used it with great sucuess.. Really the only reason I said what the heck and bought a can. I don`t know if it`s any better per say than most of the other areosol cleaners I`ve used but it is good and I`m not disspointed at all. I figure a can last me about a month of daily use. So a good investment.

imported_Satinsilver
12-05-2009, 11:12 AM
Also read on here I believe that someone recommended letting it sit for 15 secs before wiping. Esp on windshields for easier removal of bugs etc. This stuff also works great on bathroom mirrors. Combined with a MF. :goodjob

Street5927
12-05-2009, 11:43 AM
I purchased mine through ADS for $4.00 a case. 12/cs.

jopa489
12-05-2009, 11:51 AM
Love this stuff. Walmart does always have it for the best price.

Derek173
12-05-2009, 12:15 PM
I was lucky to pick up 10+ bottles when Advance Auto stoppped carrying them and was selling remaining inventrory @ $.70 a bottle.

Barry Theal
12-05-2009, 12:17 PM
Love this stuff. Walmart does always have it for the best price.

Actaully you can order any stoners product from the website by the case and they have free shipping to the eastern states!!!! Good company! Yea the glass cleaner is awesome. I tried the rainx foaming stuff. No go for me. My personal favorite is sprayaway. Good **** there!

jopa489
12-05-2009, 12:48 PM
Actaully you can order any stoners product from the website by the case and they have free shipping to the eastern states!!!! Good company! Yea the glass cleaner is awesome. I tried the rainx foaming stuff. No go for me. My personal favorite is sprayaway. Good **** there!

Wow, that`s good to know Barry. I love their tire dressing too, so might actually order a case of that. Don`t use enough IG to justify buying a whole case of it, unless it`s at an extreme discount. :)

wvmystichrome
12-05-2009, 12:51 PM
been using IG for years, and it works very well. it would be nice if sams club brought the 4pk (aerosol) back, it was less than $10...

They still have it in the Sam`s in Charleston WV. I just saw it three weeks or so. I have used it and it is in my car show box. I attended a national event about 4 years ago and the Year One guys had some stuff that looked just like it that you used on the whole car. They detailed a T-Bucket with the stuff and it sure did shine. I never did get any of it because our Sam`s did not have it.

I would go in and ask them to get it.

imported_paintxpert
12-05-2009, 02:06 PM
I was going to suggest calling Stoner direct...it is 30.00 and change to your door with free shipping. I like the Stoner products. They dont break the bank and they last up to six months when the surfaces are prepped correctly. Their Spead bead and Bead Max are useless in cold weather because the cans freeze.