PDA

View Full Version : Want training Seattle area

washburn
12-01-2009, 02:43 AM
I am looking into starting a detailing business very soon. I have read a great amount on forums and such for a couple months now but need hands-on training and answers to business questions. I live about 1 1/2 hours north of Seattle so anywhere within driving range would be great. I prefer someone that can train in EVERYTHING (detailing, headlight repair, dent removal, paint correction, wet-sanding and so on.

Thomas Dekany
12-07-2009, 02:02 PM
There are a couple of guys on here from Seattle. Look for them, and see if they can help you. However if you are just starting your business you may want to learn just a couple of things at a time and not worry about dent removal/swirl removal/headlights. Learn the basics well. Just m2c.

Good luck!

PS: If no one bites I am 22 miles south of Portland.

Greg Nichols
12-23-2009, 08:32 PM
Look up Metropolitan Detailing in Lynwood. The owners name is John.

Cheers,

GREG

washburn
12-24-2009, 01:07 AM
I believe I contacted him but won`t know for sure until I check my work email, thanks for the help. I have already received everything I need to do interiors so I am just going to work on that at the moment since I will be leave for Cali for a month.

Thomas Dekany
12-24-2009, 01:37 AM
I believe I contacted him but won`t know for sure until I check my work email, thanks for the help. I have already received everything I need to do interiors so I am just going to work on that at the moment since I will be leave for Cali for a month.

Are we still on?

washburn
12-27-2009, 08:08 PM
Are we still on?

I sent you a private message discussing my future plans.

Thomas Dekany
12-27-2009, 09:59 PM
Got it!!!!!!

Thanks.