PDA

View Full Version : please read stay away from I Can Polish !

imported_flatstick
11-27-2009, 09:17 AM
Well I have to say that I am sad that I have to make this kind of post but at this point I feel the members here need to be informed. I placed an order from I Can Polish a while ago and had nothing but problems with them. fist it took 2 months to get the order and I had to email them many times on the status of it. the usual response was they were busy and did not get time to ship it. I had to demand a refund ( which they refused to give me ) to egt the order shipped. I ordered enough stuff to qualify for their free shipping yet they charged me for it . I tried many times via email ( as they have no phone number posted ) to get my refund back and I was promised I would see a refund in Paypal. well it never arrived and by the time I contacted Paypal they said the claim needed to be filed earlier. guess trying to be patient and give them the chance to man up backfired. I then contacted the better business bureau and I Can Polish refused to work with them. they are by the way not enrolled apparently , imagine that. I just hope that I can get the word out and nobody else will have to go through this crap and get ripped off like I did. sorry if I sounds like a jerk trying to slander them but with these business practices I think we all can agree we do not ned a company like this around. maybe if enough of us send them an email they will respond hmmmmmm ? at this poing I am not sure what else I can do but sitting by and letting them take the 5th and steal people money is not sitting well with me. open to any ideas you guys have.

I CAN POLISH (http://www.icanpolish.com/contacts/)

Setec Astronomy
11-27-2009, 09:19 AM
Maybe Leo moved to Canada?

imported_flatstick
11-27-2009, 09:25 AM
Maybe Leo moved to Canada?

who is Leo ? is that the towel guy who steals money from people to ? if so then maybe it is that crook. but this guys name was Ben that I dealt with as shown in an email below .

date:Tuesday, July 21, 2009 7:19 PM

to:shortgam@comcast.net

subject: Re: Contact Form

Hi Matt,

It is all boxed up and ready to go tomorrow morning.

Please expect the shipping adjustment mid next week.

JCastro1085
11-27-2009, 10:46 AM
That`s just ridiculous! Sorry that they did this to you Bud, but FWIW I know I`ll stay away from them, thanks for giving us all the heads up.

Scottwax
11-27-2009, 01:05 PM
Thanks for the heads up.

I can understand not being a part of the BBB though, their marketing tactics are pretty shady.

imported_flatstick
11-27-2009, 01:57 PM
Scot and Jason you are welcome on the heads up. just hate to see anybody else get taken. hope they enjoyed the extra money from me as I am sure they will have a bunch of out members stay away from them LOL ! with the way the economy is it does not make sense to have negative press, as who would want to deal with those kind of vendors.

JCastro1085
11-27-2009, 02:31 PM
with the way the economy is it does not make sense to have negative press, as who would want to deal with those kind of vendors.

Real good point, :werd: