PDA

View Full Version : call me crazy but......

jaidedeye
11-25-2009, 06:20 PM
in my experience and opinion sealers look better on non metalic paints and carnuba looks better on pearls micas and metallics...

my zaino, NXT, CG and DG sealers all have that "wrapped" look but my carnuba just has a warm deep wet look..

is there any truth to this or is it just me?

xfire0125
11-25-2009, 07:03 PM
in my experience and opinion sealers look better on non metalic paints and carnuba looks better on pearls micas and metallics...

my zaino, NXT, CG and DG sealers all have that "wrapped" look but my carnuba just has a warm deep wet look..

is there any truth to this or is it just me?

What do you mean by "wrapped"? As in it looks like its wrapped in plastic wrap? When i use NXT 2.0 topped with #26 on my silver sapphire blue paint it has a very plastic look to it.

jaidedeye
11-25-2009, 07:42 PM
What do you mean by "wrapped"? As in it looks like its wrapped in plastic wrap? When i use NXT 2.0 topped with #26 on my silver sapphire blue paint it has a very plastic look to it.

yeah exactly..plastic wrap

Dan
11-25-2009, 07:49 PM
Meh, I guess you could generalize, but there are always exceptions. I do think that wax looks best on dark colors.

Cleaning Fool
11-25-2009, 09:00 PM
Everybody has there own opinion on this issue.

craigdt
11-25-2009, 10:19 PM
Basically, it gets down to the personal preference of each person. You are not crazy