PDA

View Full Version : ONR equivalents?

dpsorg
11-17-2009, 09:14 AM
Are there any competing products that have similar characteristics?

I ask because I really dislike paying the 30-50% premium for shipping, (especially to try out a product) and would like to find something locally instead. I assume there is/are products also made by Huey Chemical, which I`m pretty sure is the wholesaler/packager of ONR products. Is there anything you`ve found at Checker/Autozone/Pep Boys kind of places?

Dan
11-17-2009, 09:45 AM
OEW can be found at many RV places. Its decent, but ONR is a better cleaner. I`m sure you can come up with a $95 order at autogeek and get free shipping that way.

vtec92civic
11-17-2009, 10:22 AM
best bet is to look for the free shipping deals or to shop around at places in which will offer shipping at decent prices.

Some places only use:

FedEx or UPS

and some are willing to ship USPS

Scottwax
11-18-2009, 03:20 PM
I assume there is/are products also made by Huey Chemical, which I`m pretty sure is the wholesaler/packager of ONR products.

Your assumptions are 100% incorrect. Optimum is a supplier for Huey, not the other way around. I go through Memphis on my way to see my kids in Kentucky and have been to Optimum`s MANUFACTURING plant. Dr. G makes all his own products. He supplies product to Huey and Victory Motorcycles who repackage his products.