PDA

View Full Version : Can`t wait to try this LSP

Pages : [1] 2 3

David Fermani
11-12-2009, 03:44 PM
Finally received my Optimum Opti-Coat in the mail. I`m picking up my new company car (2010 Ford Fusion) and plan on testing this product in multiple ways.

*1/2 the car (paint/glass/trim/wheels) will be coated for comparison purposes (gloss/swirls/beading)

*Wet sand as much Orange Peel from the entire factory Hood as possible (UV protection test ala heat)

*Nothing but Dawn dishwashing detergent will be used to wash with on a bi-monthly basis

*Parked Outside (S. Florida)

http://i485.photobucket.com/albums/rr214/PolyProDetail/Opti-Coat004.jpg

drew.haynes
11-12-2009, 03:52 PM
:| .........

bogi094
11-12-2009, 04:02 PM
what is the big deal with this product?

Barry Theal
11-12-2009, 04:43 PM
That should be nice product to try out. I heard its pretty amazing stuff.

wannafbody
11-12-2009, 06:16 PM
Vent once a month or what-it explodes? I bet that stuff has some type of toxic base if it smells that strong-did it have a hazardous shipping label?:think:

loudog2
11-12-2009, 06:19 PM
Vent once a month or what-it explodes? I bet that stuff has some type of toxic base if it smells that strong-did it have a hazardous shipping label?:think:

It says strong ammonia odor on the tube.

Cleaning Fool
11-12-2009, 06:46 PM
David, I didn`t think you got to excited over LSP`S?

MarcHarris
11-12-2009, 07:48 PM
^ lol

I look forward to the reviews and no doubt it`ll be another killer!

David Fermani
11-12-2009, 08:02 PM
I bet that stuff has some type of toxic base if it smells that strong-did it have a hazardous shipping label?:think:

Good question. I threw the box out and didn`t look or notice one.

David, I didn`t think you got to excited over LSP`S?

I don`t, but this one is making me think otherwise. If it works (and stands up to the test) it will definately have it`s place in certain applications.

imported_Jakerooni
11-12-2009, 08:10 PM
It`s really supposed to change the game. Let us know I`ve been waiting for over a year for this to finally hit the streets.

Dan
11-12-2009, 08:28 PM
Nice, how`d you score some? Do you have a PTG? Would be interesting to see how it layers over bare metal.

Scottwax
11-12-2009, 08:36 PM
I`ve had really good results with it so far. Very slick, amazing beading, glossy and wet look. Great for resealing headlights after restoration.

Does it last 3 full years? Haven`t had it long enough to know but it look promising. Anthony Orosco knows more about it than anyone else so he`d be the one to ask about long term protection and durability.

SuperBee364
11-12-2009, 08:37 PM
Awesome.... I`ve been waiting for someone of David`s caliber to try this stuff out and review it. Subscribed.

howareb
11-12-2009, 08:42 PM
Where did you purchase it from, David?

David Fermani
11-12-2009, 08:46 PM
Nice, how`d you score some? Do you have a PTG? Would be interesting to see how it layers over bare metal.

* Optimum Polymer Technologies (http://www.optimumcarcare.com/index.php?li=1)

* Yes

* Me too

:)

Does it last 3 full years? Haven`t had it long enough to know but it look promising.

How long have you had it on Scott? Any difference in characteristics since initial application?

Awesome.... I`ve been waiting for someone of David`s caliber to try this stuff out and review it. Subscribed.

I`m gonna try to do a thorough thread to document my findings with quarterly updates. :2thumbs: