PDA

View Full Version : Blackfire wet diamond, Jetseal 109 or z-2 pro

Pages : [1] 2

Chris Shades
11-12-2009, 01:00 PM
Tell me wich you like best of the three. I enjoy spending time with my car so I dont mind durability not being crazy long. I just want the red on my car to look SIIIICK! :clap: :hifive: :getdown :spot

Dan
11-12-2009, 01:10 PM
Tell me wich you like best of the three. I enjoy spending time with my car so I dont mind durability not being crazy long. I just want the red on my car to look SIIIICK! :clap: :hifive: :getdown :spot

Prep work, any sealant and a good quick detailer will make your car look more blingy than any sealant alone. That said, BFWD looks very nice for a sealant.

Greg Nichols
11-12-2009, 02:09 PM
sounds like you want Meg NXT 2.0, looks crazy wet but durability is short.

I agree with Yakky on Prep.

RaskyR1
11-12-2009, 02:14 PM
I`ve not yet tried Jetseal but like BFWD much better than Z2. Easier to use, looks great, good durability, and best of all SUPER SLICK! :clap:

Chris Shades
11-12-2009, 02:41 PM
Preps been done and looks great too me. I`ve found that megs ultimate compound is awsome for what I needed to eliminate swirl marks and hazing from 3 year old clear coat on my 06 charger and even left the surface LSP ready. Theres some megs deep crystal carnuba left on there starting to fade away (wich actually isnt all that bad of a wax for $8.00) and I was considering using nxt again like I have before but wanted to try some more pro grade products on my car this time. I`ve got a big order from chemical guys I keep looking at and wanting to place but I cant decide If I want to use JS109 and top it with a CG paste wax or try another sealer and top with souveran.

Dan
11-12-2009, 02:47 PM
If you finished with UC, you need to hit it with a finer polish if you want more shine. While UC finishes nicely, a finishing polish will make it look MUCH better.

mikenap
11-12-2009, 03:04 PM
I`ve got a garaged, red M3 with Wolfgang DGPS 3.0 that looks incredible. Keeping in mind that it is always garaged and not daily driven, the WG sealant is still going strong from my last application in April. And I would imagine it would play well with Souveran.

I know it`s not in the list, but dangit, it`s my favorite sealant at the moment and should get more attention than it does! :p

DM101
11-12-2009, 03:09 PM
I like to prep with PO85RD and use BWD. Stunning look for a sealant. It compares to my Zymol Vintage. I never thought I would like a sealant.

Cleaning Fool
11-12-2009, 03:14 PM
I would also opt to use Danase Wet Glaze or Chem Guys EZ Creme before you apply the sealant. I have both Z2 and Blackfire, I would purchase both because everybody elses opinion may not match what you like.

jw
11-12-2009, 08:54 PM
How is the beading with the Blackfire? Does it bead as much Z2?

imported_mobenzowner
11-13-2009, 07:16 AM
I would also opt to use Danase Wet Glaze or Chem Guys EZ Creme before you apply the sealant. I have both Z2 and Blackfire, I would purchase both because everybody elses opinion may not match what you like.

I havent used DWG, but agree that EZ Creme does seem to add a bit extra when used under a sealant. I used it under wg dgps and it looked great.

Soarer5
11-13-2009, 03:43 PM
If I don`t have DWG or EZ Creme, would it be ok to use Megs #7 before BWD? I have Megs #26, NXT 2.0, Liquid Souveran, HD Poxy; do you guys recommend topping with any of them to extend protection?

Hey, Moe!
11-13-2009, 04:03 PM
I also prepped with PO85RD, and followed with BWD. I really, really like it.

I do agree with everyone above about prep. I`m pleased I picked up the 85RD. It really set the stage for the BWD.

BTW, this is on a Black Sapphire Metallic BMW.

dc5itr329
11-13-2009, 05:19 PM
Is BWD made for specific car colors?

Cleaning Fool
11-13-2009, 06:40 PM
Is BWD made for specific car colors?

No, makes no difference.