PDA

View Full Version : All my new pink towels

cptzippy
11-08-2009, 07:45 PM
Well, no big deal I guess. But I just got a whole bunch of new pink towels - or should i say newly pinked towels. I had gotten a red microfiber as a freebie a while back with an order and finally got around to using it. I had forgotten it was in the load and threw it in with the rest of my microfiber. I`ve got a lot of white monster fluffy and waffle weaves. Well, I did have - now they are all pink. At least I know who they belong to ;)

Passrat
11-08-2009, 08:42 PM
I have some newly "greened" towels. They were 6 nice white 18"+24" Sonus towels with a red satin border, until I washed them with a cheap green microfiber lint bomb towel from auto-zone - and now my nice towels are all a light mint green because they`re full of green lint! It comes off on everything.

I`m so pissed. I`ve washed them several times but the color and the shedding lint is still in there. :mad:

TLMitchell
11-08-2009, 10:28 PM
Well, no big deal I guess. But I just got a whole bunch of new pink towels - or should i say newly pinked towels. I had gotten a red microfiber as a freebie a while back with an order and finally got around to using it. I had forgotten it was in the load and threw it in with the rest of my microfiber. I`ve got a lot of white monster fluffy and waffle weaves. Well, I did have - now they are all pink. At least I know who they belong to ;)

Could be worse, at least that red towel didn`t find it`s way into the washer with your skivvies!

TL - not that there`s anything wrong with that

cptzippy
11-18-2009, 06:40 PM
Gonna spark this one back up as I thought of something:

Will it hurt their ability to dry wtc without marring?

I don`t guess there is anyway to get the color out?

GatorJ
11-18-2009, 06:58 PM
Ritz, the company that makes fabric dye, makes a color remover that works well. Walmart and grocery stores carry it in the laundry department.