PDA

View Full Version : Creative use for Auto Leather cleaner/conditioners? (Or am I stupid)

Patek14
11-02-2009, 08:21 PM
I`ve been searching for a good product to care for my shoes. I have a few leather shoes I have worn to work and they are between 6 and 9 years old so they are not doing too well. I also am in the process of buying several new pairs of fairly expensive shoes and I want to take better care of them.

I was thinking our shoes undergo much worse treatment than car leather from a wear, elements, friction, etc perspective.

Anybody use auto leather cleaners and conditioners on their shoes with any success? Any harm in doing this or just simply no value-add? My shoes are not suede style so I assume the finish is similar to our coated leather interiors?

I`ve found creative household uses for my ONR and APC and I know some of you use car wax on just about every surface so I know some of you have tried or at least thought of this...

Greg Gellas
11-02-2009, 08:29 PM
I leathuriqued my shoes a week ago...They came out awesome....I then did the womans leather jacket...Also came out great...