PDA

View Full Version : Plan for New IS C

cptzippy
10-31-2009, 02:20 PM
Well, signed the papers for a new car this morning. Should arrive middle of the week. Got a Lexus IS C 350 convertible in Ultrasonic Mica Blue with black leather interior. So now I`m developing my plan to keep in beautiful.

I have a bunch of Prima products and have been happy with them so here`s the plan:

1) Wash with P21S Total Auto Wash

2) Clay with Megs (have white and blue)

3) Shouldn`t need any correction.

4) Prima Epic.

5) Prima Banana Gloss

Have leather master for the interior and Prima Nero for the dash.

Any comments, tips, something I`m missing?

drew.haynes
10-31-2009, 02:57 PM
"Shouldn`t need any correction".... if you can keep the DEALER from washing/"detailing" it before you get it!

ALAN81
11-01-2009, 01:03 PM
Beautiful car congrads,can I ask you around what you paid? I am going to buy that car or the G37C but the G37C is 52 grand.

BigAl3
11-01-2009, 01:13 PM
Well, signed the papers for a new car this morning. Should arrive middle of the week. Got a Lexus IS C 350 convertible in Ultrasonic Mica Blue with black leather interior. So now I`m developing my plan to keep in beautiful.

I have a bunch of Prima products and have been happy with them so here`s the plan:

1) Wash with P21S Total Auto Wash

2) Clay with Megs (have white and blue)

3) Shouldn`t need any correction.

4) Prima Epic.

5) Prima Banana Gloss

Have leather master for the interior and Prima Nero for the dash.

Any comments, tips, something I`m missing?

it`s rare that you will get a brand new vehicle that doesn`t need any correction, unless sometimes you get it with the plastic still on it, and untouched from them washing/prepping it. what polishes/compounds do you have in your arsenal?

cptzippy
11-01-2009, 01:24 PM
I have the entire Prima line - finish, amigo, swirl, and cut. I`ve got a PC and the full line of Prima pads.

BigAl3
11-01-2009, 03:35 PM
I have the entire Prima line - finish, amigo, swirl, and cut. I`ve got a PC and the full line of Prima pads.

do a test spot and try the least aggressive approach first. try finish with the white pad and if that doesn`t work out for you, try swirl next...