PDA

View Full Version : UPPS - I`m impressed......

Pages : [1] 2 3

Luster
12-06-2005, 08:25 AM
I`m a long-time Zaino user, but I`m also open-minded towards other top notch products.

I have used UPP with excellent results, but hadn`t tried UPPS until last night.

This is a NICE PRODUCT! Very easy to apply, very wet and slick finish, no streaking.

I applied it to 2 cars. One over UPP. One over Zaino Z2 Pro.

I must admit, the product brought out depth and shine that I wasn`t expecting.

I give 4Star UPPS 5 stars! :D

budman3
12-06-2005, 08:40 AM
Did you apply it `in the heat`? I would be curious to see if there is any visual differences between applying it in a garage per se and in the direct sunlight. I`m glad someone is starting to review it, I`ll be picking some up soon.

Luster
12-06-2005, 08:44 AM
Did you apply it `in the heat`? I would be curious to see if there is any visual differences between applying it in a garage per se and in the direct sunlight.

It was 10 degrees outside!!!! But my garage was a toasty 64.

Not much chance of a "warm cure" under these weather conditions, but it truly gave my black paint a wet finish!

(Actually, it did seem to look a little "wetter" this morning than it did last night... probably wishful thinking...)

:t

mgm2003
12-06-2005, 09:35 AM
Did you apply it `in the heat`? I would be curious to see if there is any visual differences between applying it in a garage per se and in the direct sunlight. I`m glad someone is starting to review it, I`ll be picking some up soon.

Ditto. I`m interested in UPPS too. It looks like another great product from 4*.

It will have to be unique and MUCH better than other spray sealers. I can buy a gallon of OCW for less than it would cost for (2) 16oz. of UPPS. Even if I like UPPS better, the price might keep me from using it.

Luster
12-06-2005, 09:40 AM
I can buy a gallon of OCW for less than it would cost for (2) 16oz. of UPPS.

Maybe, if we squeal enough, 4Star will start to market gallon containers!!!

(I think I start the process by sending them an e-mail!)

The Chee
12-06-2005, 09:52 AM
Bill do you mind posting 4star`s email addy please :beer_smil

Luster
12-06-2005, 09:55 AM
Bill do you mind posting 4star`s email addy please :beer_smil

I`ve been searching for one, but no luck so far... I`ll keep trying. When I have it, I`ll post.

AutopiaAdmin
12-06-2005, 09:57 AM
Maybe, if we squeal enough, 4Star will start to market gallon containers!!!

(I think I start the process by sending them an e-mail!)

Although I know longer work for them, I consider Rick Vaal to be one of my best friends so I think I still have a bit of pull around Four Star. :cheers:

Anyway, getting UPPS in gallons is as easy as me placing the order for them.

Dwayne

The Chee
12-06-2005, 10:00 AM
Cheers Dwayne, do tell Rick to have his own website and email where we could contact them :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

ps: I kinda lost the link to his website,if I`m not mistaken it was under construction last time

AutopiaAdmin
12-06-2005, 10:05 AM
Cheers Dwayne, do tell Rick to have his own website and email where we could contact them :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

ps: I kinda lost the link to his website,if I`m not mistaken it was under construction last time

Yep, still under construction. I may offer to help them work on it. :hug:

joyriide1113
12-06-2005, 10:11 AM
I`m a long-time Zaino user, but I`m also open-minded towards other top notch products.

I have used UPP with excellent results, but hadn`t tried UPPS until last night.

This is a NICE PRODUCT! Very easy to apply, very wet and slick finish, no streaking.

I applied it to 2 cars. One over UPP. One over Zaino Z2 Pro.

I must admit, the product brought out depth and shine that I wasn`t expecting.

I give 4Star UPPS 5 stars! :D

i love it. even if it doesnt give me a range of 4-6 months, but i dont doubt it will, ill be happy with it as its soo damn easy to apply. so far ive applied it to 3 vehicles, not including my own, and the results are great.

The Chee
12-06-2005, 10:19 AM
How`s the ease of use and look vs OCW?

joyriide1113
12-06-2005, 10:33 AM
upps for its ease of use, but really, ocw is not hard AT ALL. ocw give more depth.

JeffW
12-06-2005, 11:52 AM
Here is 4*`s web site... you can get Rick`s email and phone # here...

http://fourstarproducts.com/

Four Star Products, Inc
6110 33rd. Street East
Bradenton, FL 34203

rvaal@fourstarproducts.com

It says under construction, although it looks like they just need time to update content.

Rock-n-Roll 4* :band:

Luster
12-06-2005, 11:59 AM
....getting UPPS in gallons is as easy as me placing the order for them.

Dwayne

Sounds good Dwayne.... If you could find out the price, I`ll get back to you on the order.....

Thanks..