View Full Version : Please Critique My New Website!!!

EMIN007
10-24-2009, 10:33 AM
Hello everyone,

just finished putting together my website and wanted to see if I can get some ideas, suggestion and comments on how I can improve it or make it more visually intising! Keep in mind I did all the design by myself using a program called Wix. Thanks for any ideas to improve!

Thanks and have a great day!!!

attention 2 detailing index page (http://www.attention2detailing.com)

Jean-Claude
10-24-2009, 11:16 AM
I like the design of the site over all. I like how it swaps out pages. The script for the gallery is great.

"Trust in me once...." needs to be lower cased. It`s in the middle of the sentence.

On the services page you need to capitalize "Fully" to keep it uniform with the rest of the page.

I think you should break up the font style a little on the home page.

You need to title your pages so that the site gets indexed by Google better.

brwill2005
10-24-2009, 12:39 PM
Honestly, it does not look very good. All of your pictures are stock photos. The overall design looks very amateurish. I would try to find a good template and go from there. Also, claiming to be LA`s best is a big statement. There are a lot of really good detailing companies in and around LA. If you do feel your the best, your website should reflect it.

EcoAutoCT
10-24-2009, 01:56 PM
Honestly, it does not look very good. All of your pictures are stock photos. The overall design looks very amateurish. I would try to find a good template and go from there. Also, claiming to be LA`s best is a big statement. There are a lot of really good detailing companies in and around LA. If you do feel your the best, your website should reflect it.

+1, site needs more attention to detail.

EMIN007
10-25-2009, 01:05 AM
Thank you so much for the suggestions so far!!!