PDA

View Full Version : CG EZ Glaze v. DWG

Pages : [1] 2 3

danforz
10-21-2009, 12:23 PM
I know CG makes products for Danase. Any difference between the two products? Does EZ Glaze have the filling properties of Danase?

dschribs
10-21-2009, 12:41 PM
http://www.autopia.org/forum/car-detailing-product-discussion/106111-dwg-vs-cg-ez-creme-glaze.html

danforz
10-21-2009, 01:12 PM
http://www.autopia.org/forum/car-detailing-product-discussion/106111-dwg-vs-cg-ez-creme-glaze.html

Thank you Dschribs, but that post was from 2008 - If I`m not mistaken there are two CG EZCs, the later being called "EZ Creme Glaze w/Acrylic Shine II. Does that pots refer to the second version or the first?

Cleaning Fool
10-21-2009, 02:45 PM
EZ has light cleaners, DWG does not, only difference I know of.

danforz
10-21-2009, 03:24 PM
I just called up CG. Even the 2nd version has cleaners. DWG it is.

Alfisti
10-22-2009, 09:12 AM
DWG has cleaners too.

DM101
10-22-2009, 09:46 AM
DWG has cleaners too.

If DWG has cleaners also how can it be layered on top of a LSP without removing it?

lasthope05
10-22-2009, 10:24 AM
Maybe the cleaner is so mild that once cured it will not effect the previous cured layers, just like DG105.

Dsoto87
10-22-2009, 10:32 AM
alfisti, where do you get that it has cleaners? Id like to see some proof. I dont think bob would lie to us.

9935annivgt
10-22-2009, 10:39 AM
It is my understanding that DWG has no cleaners, no fillers. Just pure gloss enhancers. I agree that I do not think that Bob would put one over on us. Which also want to say congrats to Bob on the new addition to the family.

DM101
10-22-2009, 11:17 AM
If DWG has cleaners also how can it be layered on top of a LSP without removing it?

""""Wet Glaze will bond to a wax or sealant if you wish to put it on after the wax / sealant OR put wet glaze on the paint first and any wax or sealant will bond to it!"""""

nonsensez9
10-22-2009, 11:12 PM
It is my understanding that DWG has no cleaners, no fillers. Just pure gloss enhancers. I agree that I do not think that Bob would put one over on us. Which also want to say congrats to Bob on the new addition to the family.

There was a side by side comparison of DWG & M07 recently, but I can`t find it at the moment. Anyway, the DWG filled swirls better than M07. So to say that DWG has no fillers is a bit misleading. Makes me wonder if it has mild cleaners, too.

On the other hand, CG`s website EZ Creme GLAZE w/acrylic shine. (http://www.chemicalguys.com/Auto_Paint_Reconditioning_EZ_Creme_Glaze_Acrylic_p/gap_111_16.htm) defines a glaze: A glaze is a polish without any cleaning properties. Glazes are used primarily to improve the shine brilliance and clarity of paint.

:think:

imported_Sludge
10-23-2009, 05:38 AM
This is from 2007.

Danase`s Avatar

Re: I need a glaze with 0 cleaning power...

i wish sometimes people would just come to me and ask directly instead of posting that DWG has cleaners. It does NOT have cleaners. Danase Wet Glaze CAN be layed multiple times on top of LSPs and it will create a wetter look. It also has some minor protection abilities so it WILL add some protection to your LSPs. When you apply it over a wax or sealant you will want to use a soft applicator and a soft microfiber towel to remove the product.

If anyone has any questions feel free to ask me.

Bob

Owner of Danase Detailing Supply

DM101
10-23-2009, 05:48 AM
"""Shine EZ Crème Glaze is a fast acting paint restorer with supra light cleaner to remove light marks and ultra-fine scratches."""" Auto Detailing Paint Reconditioning Glazes For Paint Mirror Finish Restoration (http://www.chemicalguys.com/Auto_Detailing_Paint_Reconditioning_Glazes_s/4.htm) per description at CG web site

David Fermani
10-23-2009, 07:31 AM
FACT: DWG has no intensional cleaners and has mild fillers. Put this in your detailing memory file cabinet for future reference. Incredible product and should be in everyone`s arsenal. :spot:getdown

Bob Daniels is the King of Glazes. :tribe: