PDA

View Full Version : Pad cutting?!?

Matt_H
10-19-2009, 12:37 AM
Do you think its possible which I highly doubt it is to cut the foam pads down to make them smaller, or would that royally mess things up, I`m just wondering cause I`m stuck with 6.5" pads and don`t have any new pads yet. Also how would Sonus SFX 6" pads be for 105/205/KBM because thats all they have at eshine besides 4" LC

vtec92civic
10-19-2009, 01:29 AM
Do you think its possible which I highly doubt it is to cut the foam pads down to make them smaller, or would that royally mess things up, I`m just wondering cause I`m stuck with 6.5" pads and don`t have any new pads yet. Also how would Sonus SFX 6" pads be for 105/205/KBM because thats all they have at eshine besides 4" LC

what machine are you using? I personally would not cut pads to make them smaller as i think it will mess up the rotation. I would personally shoot down to some 5.5" pads depending on what machine you are using. If you have a PC then i would def. use 5.5" pads

The 6" pads arn`t really that bad but the bigger the pad the more a PC will bog down. 5.5"-6" seems to be the perfect choice for all around paint correcting.