PDA

View Full Version : Let the fun, pain and laughs, and regret begin!

Pages : [1] 2

imported_Devilsown
10-13-2009, 06:12 PM
Some of you many know but I`m in the Air Force and a few of us like to do "extreme" stuff example hot sauce challenges from hell. Last night I had a few folks take about a spoonful of Daves Ultimate insanity sauce, which is hot as... well its hot. We all got a lot of laughs of their pain and suffering. So far I`ve presented the challenges of:

Blair`s Jersey Death Sauce

Black Mamba

Dave`s Ultimate Insanity

And tonight what I hope is the end of all hot sauces:

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a400/sneak_02/DPR2009.jpg

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a400/sneak_02/hotsaucelabel.jpg

Dont be fooled who ever has never tried this stuff its hot and it sucks, but damn its fun... Until you poo lava... that part does suck.

NEXT UP IS JUST PLAIN GHOST PEPPERS!

I plan on taking video of this tonight.

Daniel3507
10-13-2009, 06:28 PM
that stuff just looks like it could do some damage

DaGonz
10-13-2009, 07:01 PM
Dave`s ultimate insanity is one of the hottest of the hot sauces.. 500K o 750K`s worth of scoville units!

There`s a BBQ restaurant in town that does have Dave`s Ultimate Insanity hot sauce.. the staff makes you a sign a waiver abdicating them of responsibility should you have a reaction! :soscared::shocked

imported_gusbubba
10-13-2009, 07:11 PM
Just make sure you ALWAYS wash your hands after handling this stuff.

I didn`t once.....had to make a pitstop and, well, you can guess the rest.

Jammed a can of cold beer down my pants to try to cool it down.....Last time I messed with Dave`s.

imported_Devilsown
10-13-2009, 08:18 PM

Jammed a can of cold beer down my pants to try to cool it down.....Last time I messed with Dave`s.

I did the samething felt like tear gas and a BAD sunburn all at one, I had nothing to wash it off as I was on the line working...

salty
10-13-2009, 10:00 PM
While I like some heat, stuff like that is as the name says- insanity.

imported_Devilsown
10-14-2009, 12:32 AM
I put some on a toothpick... I hated life for about 30-40min

CupCate18
10-16-2009, 08:57 AM
I`m a wuss, I think I`ll pass on trying this stuff. Can`t imagine the burn from touching during a "pitstop" break. Ouch!!!!!!!

Dan
10-16-2009, 09:15 AM
I love the heat, I just hate the after effects. After some serious heat (flatliner wings), I feel hungover the next day.

bigltc
10-17-2009, 03:37 AM
My wife was walking by and wants to try the Dave`s Ultimate. Where do you find it?

imported_Devilsown
10-17-2009, 09:42 AM
I get it online

sejodiren
10-17-2009, 10:34 AM
The thing with Daves is that you DON"T want to use it by itself....like dipping tortilla chips in it! It`s great to add just a drop to a bowl of soup or to spice things up like quacamole or store bought hot sauce. Great to put a drop or 2 on a slice of pizze also.

I went to a Halloween party a few years back and this "macho" dork was watching me put a drop in some soup....he came up to me and said "what are you, some kinda wus?" He grabbed the bottle and put it bewteen his lips before I could say a word. Tipped his head back, and then his eyes just bugged out!!!! All I could think was, "you effing dumb a$$!" He headed for the john....we didn`t see him for about 1/2 hour. He came out and left....I think because we were all laffing at the fool!

salty
10-17-2009, 12:38 PM
Similar story.

Many years ago, some guys dared/talked a couple of chicks into downing a bottle of Tabasco sauce. Well I`ve never seen eye balls go from white to blood shot instantly before and yes it didn`t stay down long.

Barry Theal
10-17-2009, 08:32 PM

thats funny as hell

dave40co
10-20-2009, 08:53 AM
My son bought me some Dave`s Gourmet Ghost Pepper Sauce. The label on the bottle says it can be used as a degreaser and industrial cleaner!