PDA

View Full Version : Dodo Juice Born to be Mild, anyone try it out yet?

imported_RedlineIRL
10-10-2009, 11:42 PM
I like trying out different wash shampoos every one in a while, since I haven`t found one that I can say is truly my favorite. I have been checking out the Dodo Juice Born to be Mild shampoo, but I`d like to get some opinions from those that have tried it first. How well does it compare to others out there in terms of foaming and lubricity? What about hard water environments, does it work well there too? Thanks

Alex Boyce
10-11-2009, 06:27 AM
I can`t tell you about hard water environments, but BTBM is one of if not my favorite shampoo. Very slick and has TONS of lubricity.

Foaming is average I`d say, the thing that grabbed me about it is how slick everything felt when rubbing the mitt across the car.

Try out a 250ml to see if you like it.

steelwind101
10-11-2009, 06:30 AM
Nothing special. The one branded Supernatural is a better place to send your money.

Alex Boyce
10-11-2009, 11:40 AM
Nothing special. The one branded Supernatural is a better place to send your money.

I didn`t think SN shampoo was anything special. :nixweiss

ten39
10-11-2009, 07:47 PM
$17 for 250mL of car wash soap?

Seriously? That`s roughly equivalent to a 1 cup used for cooking. It works out to roughly $260 per gallon.

Some detailing brands and products give new meaning to inelastic demand. Seems like Dodo Juice offerings often lead the way in this regard.

Alex Boyce
10-11-2009, 08:36 PM
$17 for 250mL of car wash soap?

Seriously? That`s roughly equivalent to a 1 cup used for cooking. It works out to roughly $260 per gallon.

Some detailing brands and products give new meaning to inelastic demand. Seems like Dodo Juice offerings often lead the way in this regard.

I agree and disagree...

Yea it`s def expensive compared to some products but I don`t think they lead the way. I can think of a lot of detailing products that are considered by many to be overpriced.

I guess most of it is in the eye of the beholder.

dj55b
10-11-2009, 10:22 PM
I just tried it out yesterday actually and its pretty decent, I think that there`s slicker options out there. But over all not bad, and its smells like grape crush lol

steelwind101
10-12-2009, 05:35 AM
Basically it wont keep you away from your Duragloss 90X or Optimum shampoo but if you want something boutique then its a fair enough product. IMO Pinnicle Shampoo is nicer to use and leaves a better look.

Supernatural gives a better diluition ratio, the shampoo itself is not very sudsey but does a decent wash.