PDA

View Full Version : ClearKote Products

Pages : [1] 2

rancel
10-09-2009, 07:54 PM
hi everyone. do you guys use Clearkote products? i would like to try them. what selections of ClearKotes should i consider to get?

Strokin04
10-09-2009, 08:38 PM
Do a search!!!

RMG, VMHG, CMW and Quickhine are my favorites.

LQ9SS
10-09-2009, 09:15 PM
I was never blown away. I used RMG and CMW.

BigAl3
10-09-2009, 10:28 PM
I was never blown away. I used RMG and CMW.

agreed and while CMW is a very nice product (easy to apply & remove), IME it doesn`t last very long compared to others i`ve tried...

steelwind101
10-10-2009, 05:55 AM
Yellow Moose wax and CMW!

RMG is a must for pumping up metallic paintwork!

dogma
10-10-2009, 06:30 AM
Yellow Moose wax and CMW!

RMG is a must for pumping up metallic paintwork!

Agreed, don`t forget QS,

craigdt
10-10-2009, 04:03 PM
Vanilla Moose and Quickshine

steelwind101
10-10-2009, 04:04 PM
Yeah QS is great!

Infact the only Clearkote product to avoid is the shampoo. It does not smell good and is totally average in all other areas.

dschribs
10-10-2009, 04:19 PM
Another vote for Quickshine. Best quick detailer I have used. In fact, the only one I use now. Great for glass too. Helps bead rain pretty well.

Vanilla Moose is great. It`s perfect for chrome (and plastic chrome). Very versitile product. I just used it for the fake wood trim on the interior of my wife`s Tribute today. Cleaned the entire interior and the shine & slickness (is that a word??) of the fake wood was the first thing she noticed. I`m always finding new uses for it. Shake it like crazy though. Always seperates.

If you`re into glazes, Red Moose Glaze. Awesome under carnauba. Very easy to use by hand or PC.

Although I haven`t tried it, I`ve heard good things about CMW.

Big Al3 - Can you elaberate on the "others" you`ve compared it to??

BigAl3
10-10-2009, 04:41 PM
Another vote for Quickshine. Best quick detailer I have used. In fact, the only one I use now. Great for glass too. Helps bead rain pretty well.

Vanilla Moose is great. It`s perfect for chrome (and plastic chrome). Very versitile product. I just used it for the fake wood trim on the interior of my wife`s Tribute today. Cleaned the entire interior and the shine & slickness (is that a word??) of the fake wood was the first thing she noticed. I`m always finding new uses for it. Shake it like crazy though. Always seperates.

If you`re into glazes, Red Moose Glaze. Awesome under carnauba. Very easy to use by hand or PC.

Although I haven`t tried it, I`ve heard good things about CMW.

Big Al3 - Can you elaberate on the "others" you`ve compared it to??

PW, #16, etc, IME.. still not a bad product though (it has it`s place and i`ll use up what i have left) and does a good job darkening the paint, but i probably wouldn`t buy it again. also, mine has a thin watery consistency to it... :nixweiss

gav'spurplez
10-13-2009, 07:54 AM
i use vanilla moose and carnauba moose wax........ and am planning on buying some RMG !!!

Scottwax
10-13-2009, 08:12 AM
PW, #16, etc, IME.. still not a bad product though (it has it`s place and i`ll use up what i have left) and does a good job darkening the paint, but i probably wouldn`t buy it again. also, mine has a thin watery consistency to it... :nixweiss

Are you talking about Vanilla Moose or Carnauba Moose? CMW should not have a thin, watery consistency, but VM does.

9935annivgt
10-13-2009, 09:32 AM
I have used CMW and RMG extensively on my black mustang, I love them. I am going to try some "pink moose" when the weather breaks again. I have used quickshine but I feel that the optimumn qd is better, however quick shine is still a quality product.

BigAl3
10-13-2009, 04:11 PM
Are you talking about Vanilla Moose or Carnauba Moose? CMW should not have a thin, watery consistency, but VM does.

i`m referring to CMW...

Scottwax
10-13-2009, 05:54 PM
i`m referring to CMW...

Something is wrong then, it shouldn`t be thin and watery. Contact Clearkote, they will probably exchange it for a new bottle.