PDA

View Full Version : Something makes me feel better than anything

Jean-Claude
10-09-2009, 03:09 PM
As a business owner you run into all types of clients. Fortunately, most are great to deal with. Every once in a while you run into that guy who you`ve got "that feeling" about. Like maybe he`s going to be hell on earth to deal with.

Maybe I am just tooting my own horn but there`s something I love about those clients. Of all those instances.....when they come to get their car they start in on the ultra inspector mode. They are just looking for something minor to freak out about. You know what I mean.

Of all of them, I`ve never had one follow through with saying I needed to fix something. It`s like they`re looking for something and it`s not there. I love seeing that moment when they realize I don`t run one of those detail crews that they are used to. When they realize they are getting real quality. When they say, "wow, I didn`t know that it would look like this!"

I know my time is coming when there really will be an IMPOSSIBLE to please client. But till then, I am living it up and my goal is to make no customer impossible to please(for the right coin lol)! :heelclick

Bobby G
10-09-2009, 03:48 PM
That is a great feeling... the job well done... expressed by zero complaints.