PDA

View Full Version : best deal on a new flex 3401!!!!

Pages : [1] 2

jose206
10-09-2009, 11:01 AM
I just emailed the guy over at carcaredepot.com to see if he would be able to offer a better deal on his flex 3401 and he said to type in coupon code july4. After having applied it my total came down to about $240 + shipping!! Sorry to whoever might be from wisconsin because you have to pay taxes. No taxes to anywhere else!!!:woohoo:

s7n7a7k7e
10-11-2009, 04:30 PM
I just emailed the guy over at carcaredepot.com to see if he would be able to offer a better deal on his flex 3401 and he said to type in coupon code july4. After having applied it my total came down to about $240 + shipping!! Sorry to whoever might be from wisconsin because you have to pay taxes. No taxes to anywhere else!!!:woohoo:

:up He has a great deal on CCS pads too! Great customer service and fast shipping. It`s the first website I go to when I need new detailing supplies. Always has great deals and coupons if you check often.

BigAl3
10-11-2009, 05:21 PM
other than then a few things here and there, not much of a selection...

craigdt
10-11-2009, 10:51 PM
Yeah, but how many dealers do you see carrying Migliore? :D

Legacy
10-11-2009, 10:59 PM
Yeah, but how many dealers do you see carrying Migliore? :D Was that a poke or a plug for Migliore?

Legacy
10-11-2009, 11:00 PM
I just emailed the guy over at carcaredepot.com to see if he would be able to offer a better deal on his flex 3401 and he said to type in coupon code july4. After having applied it my total came down to about $240 + shipping!! Sorry to whoever might be from wisconsin because you have to pay taxes. No taxes to anywhere else!!!:woohoo:That`s a great price jose, for a 3401.

vtec92civic
10-12-2009, 01:21 AM
i got migliore =)

craigdt
10-12-2009, 11:07 PM
Was that a poke or a plug for Migliore?

Neither. A simple observation. If anything, probably more a plug for the website mentioned, since they carry a product not many others do.

s7n7a7k7e
10-14-2009, 07:46 PM
Yeah, but how many dealers do you see carrying Migliore? :D

Yeah, they also carry Bilt-Hamber Autobalm which is imported from the UK. I found this site over the summer, when I was shopping around for a Flex. I did the same thing as the OP and used the contact page to ask about the Flex and some pads, since most other website I had found had package deals if you buy a Flex or PC with pads and polishes. I got a reply telling me about a coupon code to use on the Flex, which brought it down to around the same price the OP paid. I think I paid less than $300 for a brand new Flex and 4 CCS pads. It was the best deal I could find anywhere, even after scouring Ebay for nearly three months looking for a good deal. I even found that they have a coupon code listed right on their site for CCS pads. If you buy 8 CCS pads of any color and put 25OFFLCM in the coupon slot when you are ready to check out you get 25% off. The description is under the CCS Smart PAd 8 Pack. That`s better than some of the deals I`ve seen on Ebay, too. Although, the only colors they carry are the Orange, White, Black, and Blue. Those are the only colors I have anyway. Although, I think there is a color CCS pad that is even softer than the Blue which I want to try.

I`ve emailed them since then, asking if they had plans on carrying any more supplies than what they have listed, and when I got a reply, apparently the site is fairly new, which is why they don`t have a monumental selection at the moment. They did say they slowly working on adding more products to their website, but only products that work well and that have a demand for them. They said that they just added some bug and tar remover that they let people try 5oz free samples of with a MF towel for $5, but they didn`t mention which one it was. I also suggested Dodo Juice and Menzerna products to them. They replied that they would like to add them to their lineup, but being that they are a fairly new business, without people knocking down their door for certain products, they just can take the dive into certain lines. Personally, with as many coupon deals this place gives away, I wouldn`t mind seeing more items added to their selection. So if there`s anything you all want, just message them on their contact page. Maybe we can get some sweet deals on some of the more high-end and hard to find stuff! I also wouldn`t mind being able to get Collinite stuff either. At the moment the best deals on Collinite products I find are on Ebay. Just can`t beat two bottle of Collinite #925 for under $15 shipped. If they could beat that I would shop from them religiously, lol.

:woot2:

mystickid
01-18-2010, 08:30 AM
Aww, I wish I had gotten this great deal.

Guys,

Do you know whose giving the best deal on the Flex 3401 currently?

mystickid
03-28-2010, 09:37 AM
*bump*

so its been about 2 months...

Anyone come across any good deals on the flex RO

Tru_Shine
03-29-2010, 12:02 AM
*bump*

so its been about 2 months...

Anyone come across any good deals on the flex RO

I just read the detailed image post on face book. FLEX is making a mandatory price increase starting 4-1-10 so you better get one soon if you want to pay less then $300 and the will give you 2 pads with it

Koz
03-29-2010, 04:53 AM
Bump - any good deals/packages?

Koz

sulla
05-26-2010, 03:11 AM
I just got a really good deal on Flex 3401 VRG at detailer`s domain 15% off till memorial day (apply code `memorial`)

I bought the kit with 8 pads that runs about 297 bucks FREE SHIPPING accross the US

If you don`t want the pads get someone who would like to share it with you...But 297 is already less than the retail price for the polisher alone (309)

Plus the uber pads is in trend....

sixpax
05-26-2010, 08:47 PM
I`ll put in my 2 cnts in a out flex 3401. Excellent machine I got the flex and 7 ccs pads for 360. I have used it twice but the only pad so far I used is orange with klasse all in one. I have a perl white truck which had really good paint, and was very well kept. Till I used flex with orange pad afer claying the truck. Andthe result was amazing shine. Very powefull machine. I had never held a buffer in my hands before and after 10 mis use I was handling it like a pro. Enjoy your buffer. Share your thaughts after you use it.