PDA

View Full Version : Video Demo of HD TOTAL & HD PROTECT

imported_admin
10-08-2009, 10:01 AM
This weekend I`m doing some flooring and drywall work in the house, so I need to go get supplies. My work truck is a 1995 Ford Bronco XLT with over 200k miles.

To haul sheets of drywall and lumber home I have to yank out the back seat, so I decided I`d take the opportunity while the daylight was good to make a quick demo video showing off HD TOTAL and HD PROTECT.

YouTube - HD TOTAL & PROTECT Demo - www.hdcarcare.com

I should have waited an hour to take the final shot because once the seat sat in the sun for that amount of time, the shine was nearly gone and it was a perfect satin.

HD TOTAL and HD PROTECT are available in this money saving kit:

INTERIOR CARE KIT (http://hdcarcare.com/car-interior-clean-protect-leather-vinyl-fabric-kit.html)

During the demo, I was fighting the sun and the wind drying out my cleaner as fast as I could apply it. If I had better lighting for video, I would have done this inside!!!

:bigups

imported_mobenzowner
10-08-2009, 10:25 AM
Looks like a couplr great products David! Nice video!

BigAl3
10-08-2009, 02:01 PM
another great video... :2thumbs:

jonw440
10-08-2009, 04:00 PM
Great video,

I can attest to the great cleaning ability the HD TOTAL has and the nice look HD PROTECT gives.

BUT........

I like the videos starring your neighbor better. :spot :D

Pats300zx
10-08-2009, 04:58 PM
I like the videos starring your neighbor better.

LOL....I think you just want the bikini wash day lol

imported_admin
10-08-2009, 05:04 PM
Oh dear... we may have to limit Jon`s access to future videos. Joy was totally unprepared for the first video but promised to wear her "Daisy Duke shorts" if I showed her how to do the interior.

:tumblewee

jonw440
10-08-2009, 05:44 PM
LOL....I think you just want the bikini wash day lol

I call front row!! :spot

Oh dear... we may have to limit Jon`s access to future videos. Joy was totally unprepared for the first video but promised to wear her "Daisy Duke shorts" if I showed her how to do the interior.

:tumblewee

This is Laura, Jon`s Wife.... I give him complete permission to view any HD product videos starring Joy. (now back to Jon)

See guys, I have permission. :spot