PDA

View Full Version : Denture cleaning brush

Biz77
10-03-2009, 10:19 PM
So I bought a denture cleaning brush at Walmart for under $2.00 and they work very well for cleaning foam pads. They even have a curved handle so your hand is away from the pad while cleaning. Hope this helps some of you thrifty guys out.

EBPcivicsi
10-05-2009, 06:44 PM
Before I bought the bullet and purchased a steamer, this was my weapon of choice--should be a post about it from around 04 if it hasn`t disappeared...

FWIW, the dollar store has them for well, a dollar. :D

davies
10-06-2009, 04:27 AM
There are many different denture-cleaning products. However, most dentists still recommend a small- to medium- headed toothbrush to reach into the awkward corners, or a soft nailbrush, and ordinary soap. Soaking solutions can often help to remove staining and bacteria. We do not recommend that you use these solutions overnight.

Biz77
10-07-2009, 09:25 PM
There are many different denture-cleaning products. However, most dentists still recommend a small- to medium- headed toothbrush to reach into the awkward corners, or a soft nailbrush, and ordinary soap. Soaking solutions can often help to remove staining and bacteria. We do not recommend that you use these solutions overnight.

Where you at in UK? I was just left the UK I was at RAF Mildenhall. Cars get super dirty in that part of England.