PDA

View Full Version : Pls help me finalise the list.

pundilal33
12-01-2005, 03:22 AM
HI all

You all must be cursing me for multiple posts about my purchase decision. But I cant help it. I am new to this world and need all you guys to help. And have got totally confused an baffled with all your suggestions

Case on hand#

I wish to take maximum benefit of ongoing 20% discount at auto geek. So pls help me finalize my purchase list.

Some notes:
[A] Autogeek does not have great products like FPII. So pls remember that while you make your suggestions.
[B] Remember I am going to do all by hand and have no PC etc
[C] I have a 3 months old black car. With minor negligible swirls.
[D] I have already finalised on other exterior - interior products, MF towels & brushes etc. So you need not mention those
[E] This is going to be one time purchase and have no chance of experimentation. As i am going to import these products. I live in India

I have mentioned below a list of products that i like:

1)Clay/Lub - Pinnacle / Wolf gang / DP / 4*
2)SMR - Meguiar # 9 / SSR 1 or 2 / Pinnacle
3)Polish - PB PwC / Klasee AIO / Wolfgang
4)Sealant - Klasse high gloss / PB EX-P / PB EX SwC / Wolfgang / 4* UPP
5)WAX - Souveran / P21S / or any other that you recommend
6)QD - Pinnacle crystal mist spray / or any other that you recommend

Pls use below mentioned format to give your reply instead of long paragraphs ( So that I am less confused by end of it)

1)Clay/Lub :
2)SMR :
3)Polish :
4)Sealsnt :
5)WAX :
6)QD :
Special Comment#

ALTERNATIVELY

You may just look at details (mentioned below) of a kit avaliable at auto geek called souverean-klasse kit and suggest WHAT TO ADD &WHAT TO SUBTRACT/IGNORE IN THIS KIT.

16.9 oz. Klasse All-In-One
8 oz. Pinnacle Souveran Paste Wax
2 – 2 oz. Pinnacle PolyClay
16 oz. Pinnacle Clay Lubricant
16 oz. Pinnacle Crystal Mist Spray Wax

budman3
12-01-2005, 08:32 AM
1)Clay/Lube: Optimum Opti-clay (from Autogeek) and Wolfgang Clay Lubricant
2)SMR: Poorboys SSR2
3)Polish : Poorboys PwC
4)Sealant : 4* UPP
5)WAX : Poorboys Natty Blue Wax
6)QD : Poorboys Spray and Gloss

Special Comment:
I think this series of products will be the easiest and give you a great look. The Souveran gives great looks but not so great durability. The AIO will also clean the surface really well but the PwC will do that too and get out some swirls too. If you don`t want to buy extra clay lube, you can get a big jug of S+G and use that aswell. Hope I didn`t confuse you at all and good luck!

pundilal33
12-02-2005, 12:25 AM
1)Clay/Lube: Optimum Opti-clay (from Autogeek) and Wolfgang Clay Lubricant
2)SMR: Poorboys SSR2
3)Polish : Poorboys PwC
4)Sealant : 4* UPP
5)WAX : Poorboys Natty Blue Wax
6)QD : Poorboys Spray and Gloss

Special Comment:
I think this series of products will be the easiest and give you a great look. The Souveran gives great looks but not so great durability. The AIO will also clean the surface really well but the PwC will do that too and get out some swirls too. If you don`t want to buy extra clay lube, you can get a big jug of S+G and use that aswell. Hope I didn`t confuse you at all and good luck!

Thanks for crisp and clear answer.