PDA

View Full Version : Looking for some training in Central PA

djs134
09-30-2009, 07:41 PM
Hi all, just joined after lurking for a while. I was wondering if there was anyone in the State College area who would be willing go help me learn some basic techniques I could use on my daily drivers. I`m not looking to go pro, but just keep my two cars looking as good as they can for as long as I own them and maybe a few others for friends and family (as long as they supply the beer of course!).

David Fermani
09-30-2009, 07:46 PM
PM BufferBarry - He`s your man!!!

Showroom Shine
10-01-2009, 04:35 AM
Detail King in Monroeville!

djs134
10-01-2009, 05:08 PM
Hey! Thanks for the info. I`ll check into them and see if I can arrange something.....

cyclegrip
10-30-2009, 08:29 PM
Hey I`m near State College, let me know what you come up with! I`d like to gain some knowledge also.

unleashedfury
10-30-2009, 11:14 PM
I`d talk to Buffer Barry. He`s in Lancaster, But if you really wanna learn Hes the guy. Just look at some of his posts.

If you want formal training like a class. Theres one in New Jersey, And one in Pittsburgh. Weekend classes. BUt cost about 400 bucks

cyclegrip
11-02-2009, 07:14 PM
I`d talk to Buffer Barry. He`s in Lancaster, But if you really wanna learn Hes the guy. Just look at some of his posts.

If you want formal training like a class. Theres one in New Jersey, And one in Pittsburgh. Weekend classes. BUt cost about 400 bucks

Oh geez I was hoping to find someone close who I could pay for a full detail because my paint is really bad but also watch and perhaps participate to gain some knowledge.