PDA

View Full Version : Phil@Detailers Domain

Milarsky
09-25-2009, 11:23 PM
Hello All,

Just wanted to spread the word about Phil. I contacted him after realizing that DD was close to NY City. I took a nice drive to NJ, only about 30 minutes from NY city. Phil was a real great guy, willing to talk shop for quite a long time. His knowledge is only topped by his enthusiasm for detailing. I really recommend that you purchase stuff from him. He carries top of the line products and it seems like he carries only what he believes in personally. Also, he is an expert detailer, so I can recommend him without reservations. If you are in the TriState area, look him up.

You cannot find a nicer guy an a more passionate businessman. I will definitely get my stuff from him in the future!

all best,

Jeff

nosbusa1700
09-25-2009, 11:34 PM
He use to be a sponsor here. Up until a couple of months ago I believe.

Not sure what happened. :think:

Maybe the economy was effecting him as well.

agpatel
09-25-2009, 11:42 PM
Phil is the man, always has some great sale or something going on and always fast shipping. Only hope one day I get to to NJ and see his shop in person.

Setec Astronomy
09-26-2009, 05:58 AM
He promised to have an open house/detail day after he moved to his new shop...maybe you guys can remind him...and make sure to post about it here so we know about it since he`s no longer a sponsor.

dogma
09-26-2009, 06:41 AM
Phil is the man, always has some great sale or something going on and always fast shipping. Only hope one day I get to to NJ and see his shop in person.

I agree I buy a lot from Phil and always get in a day or two. Always great deals.

ALAN81
09-26-2009, 07:21 AM
Good man good products good service.

David Fermani
09-26-2009, 08:16 AM
Phil`s one of my favorite on-line detailers to talk with on the phone. He`s a real deal businessman that is an icredible detailer too. No other is successful at both selling their product line, overachieving for their clients and doing a substantial amount of high quality detailing. Most of the retailers don`t know crap about the detail business and he`s got it down to a $cience. Good man!

rwisejr
09-26-2009, 08:57 AM
+ 1 Phil is an awesome guy to deal with .It is always a great experience ordering from him !!!!!

Kean
09-26-2009, 10:20 AM
....he`s a vendor and frequent contributor on one of the car forums I visit daily. Great guy and very responsive to other members questions. ....no matter how silly or redundant they may seem. No one seems to have a bad thing to say about the guy and many praise his work/character.

dsms
09-26-2009, 11:16 AM
Phil`s one of my favorite on-line detailers to talk with on the phone. He`s a real deal businessman that is an icredible detailer too. No other is successful at both selling their product line, overachieving for their clients and doing a substantial amount of high quality detailing. Most of the retailers don`t know crap about the detail business and he`s got it down to a $cience. Good man!

+1, Phil always told me if he doesnt use a product or cannot properly tech support it... he will not carry it!

No bs and great service as always.

Strokin04
09-26-2009, 02:07 PM
Phil is great to do business with and always fast shipping!!!!

imported_Amused
11-27-2009, 10:17 AM
I can`t say more than what`s been already said about Phil`s superb shop. If he carries the brand that I`m looking for, I`ll always prefer buying from him.

Does anyone know why he pulled his Autopia sponsorship? I know that he`s still sponsoring other forums. It just seemed logical that he`d continue his presence here.

HowardPearson
11-27-2009, 10:35 AM
I 2nd everything that has been said about Phil and DD. I have purchased from him both in-store and online. Every time has been a smooth experience. A+

trix r for kidz
11-28-2009, 07:51 PM
where is his shop located in nj? and how good is it? i might have to take a ride up there one day

P1et
11-29-2009, 03:24 PM
Fantastic guy, very knowledgable, fast service, fast shipping, great prices.

What more d you need?