PDA

View Full Version : Clearkote Rmg, Van. Hand Glaze, Yellow Cream Wax what order to use these?

DM101
09-25-2009, 04:08 AM
What order should I use Clearkote Rmg, Van. Hand Glaze, Yellow Cream Wax ????? Should I just make up some Pink Moose then follow with YCW and CMW ??????

steelwind101
09-25-2009, 10:37 AM
Hi!

RMG has cleaners and a minor abrasive so using this, esp. by machine over anything else will remove what is below it!

If you want to get RMG in the mix, apply it first or in the "pink" mix with VM.

Personally i think Yellow Moose and RMG/PINK Moose give different looks and are best enjoyed seperatly.

As far as i know, Yellow doesnt contain any specific cleaners though it has a petrol type smell. There doesnt appear to be much info on this product (either on the bottle or from Clearkote who do not reply to my emails), im on my second bottle and think it gives amazing depth on dark and solid colours!

Give them a wizz but im sure the order should be:

Pink or VM or RMG

Yellow

CMW

Geoff

dogma
09-25-2009, 11:26 AM
What order should I use Clearkote Rmg, Van. Hand Glaze, Yellow Cream Wax ????? Should I just make up some Pink Moose then follow with YCW and CMW ??????

When I spoke with Everett he said that all I should need is RMG then If I want YCM ( relectivity & depth ) then CMW wetness. I am sure you finish is in as just as good shape as mine. He didn`t recommend the VM unless you need correction.

I used the YCM for the first time under CMW and it really brought the finish to another level. You also need to have QS I can`t say enough about it.

DM101
09-25-2009, 12:00 PM
Thanks, I have penty of QS one of my favorites.