PDA

View Full Version : Hello from France

Wiseman
09-21-2009, 06:50 AM
Hi everybody,

I am the new chemist in a firm producing detailing formulations and materials. I found a reference to autopia in the papers of the previous chemist and here I am.

The first (and for now the only thread) I read is detailing chemicals and eventhough it`s fairly accurate, there is several mistakes from the chemical point of view (like writing that surfactants are made of two molecules, in fact ONE surfactant molecule can be divided ito two part, the hydrophilic and the hidrophobic) and more but here is not the place to develop this so where can I write this so that the corrections could be made ?

I`m 26 year old, I like chemistry, roleplaying game, eating and cooking.

Anyway, autopia is great and I`m learning a great deal here thanks !

:wavey

Hey, Moe!
09-21-2009, 10:51 AM
Wiseman - Welcome! I`m sure you will have a lot to offer here.

SilverSeven
09-21-2009, 11:32 AM
Hi there. Welcome aboard.

Bobby G
09-21-2009, 11:48 AM
Welcome to Autopia!

We don`t have many visitors from France, so it is nice to have you with us.

Bert
09-21-2009, 11:51 AM
Hi everybody,

I am the new chemist in a firm producing detailing formulations and materials. I found a reference to autopia in the papers of the previous chemist and here I am.

The first (and for now the only thread) I read is detailing chemicals and eventhough it`s fairly accurate, there is several mistakes from the chemical point of view (like writing that surfactants are made of two molecules, in fact ONE surfactant molecule can be divided ito two part, the hydrophilic and the hidrophobic) and more but here is not the place to develop this so where can I write this so that the corrections could be made ?

I`m 26 year old, I like chemistry, roleplaying game, eating and cooking.

Anyway, autopia is great and I`m learning a great deal here thanks !

:wavey

Welcome to the site Wiseman. I friend of mine from the United States just moved to Nice, France to teach at the University of Nice. I may visit him in a few months. It will be my first trip to Europe. Looking forward to it.

POPPAJ
09-21-2009, 06:20 PM
Do you know the Coneheads?

Kenney
09-21-2009, 06:35 PM
Oh no you didnt.