PDA

View Full Version : Any detailer in Calgary, AB

Brenton
11-28-2005, 08:25 PM
My mom has a classic car that isn`t well cared for, but well loved. It is appraised at $5500-$6500, but looks awful.
It is an older acrylic enamel (I believe) re-paint that needs soe polishing. It also needs a serious interior cleaning and a package for making it look good enough to sell.
I can`t afford to fly there and do the job myself. Is there anyone nearby? The car isn`t insured, so there are some mobility issues.
Any help?

Newintodetailin
12-18-2005, 10:19 PM
i know a great place to go. its called 2 clean. its on mcleod trail right next to outlwas. im nnew into detailing so i cant help ya. but this guys is amzaing. hes done my dads 2003 jag xk8 and wow does it ever look after. He does an amazing job and charges i think 200 for the full meal deal (dont quote me on the price) but ya if yur mom lives in the south tell her to take it to 2 clean next to outlaws on mcleod

CalgaryDetail
01-16-2006, 04:30 PM
umm im looking at starting a small place with a freind. but if you cant wait a few months I would have to say 2 clean. Its located on Macloed in south cagary, by outlaws (your mother should know were it is everyone does) they charge about 200 for a full detail. He does all the new porches in calgary and does my dads jag. I would recomend him for right now.. In a few months I would recomend me lol. Good luck with the hunt

Brenton
01-16-2006, 05:02 PM
Have you got experience?
b

CalgaryDetail
01-16-2006, 07:07 PM
a little, not as much as your probley lookign for.. as i think i mentioed eirlier we arnt set up yet and will probley be a while with school, and resurch.. but between myself and partner we can do it all.. He focuses on the exterior while i do the interior