PDA

View Full Version : Casting Call

Bobby G
09-15-2009, 01:32 PM
CASTING CALL

CASTING FAMILIES THAT LOVE CARS AND HAVE 4 OR MORE TO PROVE IT?

Can your family not imagine life without all of your cars? Does everyone in your family own a car and drive everywhere? We are currently casting families in the NYC Tri-State Area that own a 4 or more Vehicles, and are proud of it for an eco-makeover challenge on the Planet Green Network. The eco-makeover involves lifestyle tips, cool gadgets and products, superficial changes to the home and behavioral changes for your household. And the best part – there is a cash reward at the end of the program!

Requirements:

Must live within 2 hours of NYC

Must own your home/apartment

Application:

Please submit Name, Contact Info, photos

and a short bio about your car enthusiast family (all the kinds of cars you own and how many people live in your house) to GREENHOMES@LIONTV.US

Please put “CAR FAMILY” in the subject line

*If interested, please contact us immediately, as we are currently in the process of selecting the families.

Must live within 2 hours of NYC-no exceptions

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Note from the Mayor:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gia contacted me about getting the word out. Here is a bit more info:

Hi David,

Yes, I would love it if you could help spread the word about our series. Here is a little more about it.

Wa$ted on Planet Green is an eco-makeover series looking to feature all kinds of families with different views on going green and the environment. We are looking for families that have 4 or more cars or that own a Hummer and would be up for an eco-challenge for the home and family. Think of the show like a game show where families will be put to the test to see if they can be “green”. Families will receive lifestyle tips, cool gadgets and products, superficial changes to the home and behavioral changes to the household. The show is meant to be fun, light hearted and just open people’s eyes to the amount of waste an individual family tends to produce and we give them easy alternative that will save them money and the environment-really a win/win situation. We are NOT looking to put car enthusiast in a negative light.

Wa$ted is going into its third season. Planet Green is a Discover Company.

Best,

Gia

OakesDetail
09-15-2009, 04:38 PM
hahaha, there are 8 here. Probably too far though

Greg Gellas
09-15-2009, 06:34 PM
:think: They want gas guzzlers I guess...We have a Boxster, S2000, MDX, TSX...Think thats what their looking for...Only 45 minutes from NYC...:D

imported_PaPaHoFF
09-15-2009, 09:12 PM
I live 1hr from NYC. Got a TSX, IS250, G35 and a Sienna lol.

Bobby G
09-15-2009, 09:28 PM
Just remember... if you cast and make the cut, I get half the cash!!!

:hifive:

Greg Gellas
09-15-2009, 09:31 PM
Just remember... if you cast and make the cut, I get half the cash!!!

:hifive:

I didn`t read anything about cash!! Where was that said?