PDA

View Full Version : Can`t pic between two waxes

zachf88
09-14-2009, 06:34 PM
I`m looking for a durable carnuba wax.... I have minimized it down to two.... Zymol Titanium and Wolfgang fuzion..... Which one should I get? Or should I go with Zymol concours?

BTW, this is for a DD that sees snow/salt and has a lot of 1z glanz wax and z-aio...

sophmeat
09-14-2009, 06:46 PM
The consensus here for durability seems to be collinite

Just a heads up.

nosbusa1700
09-14-2009, 06:49 PM
I`m looking for a durable carnuba wax.... I have minimized it down to two.... Zymol Titanium and Wolfgang fuzion..... Which one should I get?

Someone on here not long ago, said they got 4 weeks out of Titanium. I haven`t treid it so I don`t know.

Wolfgang Fuzion is a Carnauba/Polymer blend. I have it on one of my vehicles and it`s still beading after 1.5 months. It doesn`t attract the dust of most of my other carnauba waxes. In my experience.

If you buy the large Fuzion container you get a refill so that makes it around the same price as Titanium, maybe a tad cheaper if you buy it at the right place. I want to say I`ve seen it as cheap as 125.00 a month or so ago. You`ll just have to do a search.

Oh by the way you can always buy a 3oz sample jar of it. It last a pretty good while..

zachf88
09-14-2009, 06:50 PM
Collinite #476s?

I live in Canada so I`m pretty limited to where I can order from.... I`m pretty loyal to Eshine.ca though...

wfedwar
09-14-2009, 06:51 PM
I`m looking for a durable carnuba wax.... I have minimized it down to two.... Zymol Titanium and Wolfgang fuzion..... Which one should I get? Or should I go with Zymol concours?

BTW, this is for a DD that sees snow/salt and has a lot of 1z glanz wax and z-aio...

Durable carnauba...Collinite 915 comes to mind, as does Pink Wax. Never heard much about Titanium, though I once considered it for my cars.

zachf88
09-14-2009, 06:52 PM
also forgot to add, it`s going on a dark grey (Daytona Grey) Audi RS4 and a deep blue (Lemans Blue) BMW X5

JohnKleven
09-14-2009, 07:29 PM
This depends on the color of your vehicle. If you have a dark colored car buy the Titanium hands down. If you have a light colored car buy the Wolfgang.

John

Accumulator
09-15-2009, 10:29 AM
Collinite #476s?...

It`s about as durable as waxes get.

And IMO if your vehicle doesn`t look good with 476S on it, it`s not because of the wax but rather the prep.

After a few weeks/months of winter exposure I`m pretty confident you`d think the Collinite was a good choice.