PDA

View Full Version : HD REWARDS... Call For Beta Testers w/ $25 Bonus!

Pages : [1] 2

Bobby G
09-13-2009, 02:05 PM
HD Car Care Needs 10 Outgoing Detailing Enthusiasts For Beta Test

This week HD Car Care will open the door on a "Cash Back Rewards" program to a limited number of beta testers who want to be involved with the HD brand of eco-friendly products. The 3D family developed HD because they believe they have a responsibility to help reduce the waste and pollution caused by cleaning and detailing automobiles. The HD Rewards program is designed to offer cash back rewards for purchasing HD products, cash rewards for recommending HD products, and an excellent commission for directly selling HD products.

The HD Rewards program is a matrix incentive plan that:

- Is open to anyone

- Is free to join

- Has no `selling` or referral requirements

- Works for both on-line and off-line referrals

Members will have access to a control panel that shows their cash back rewards for their own purchases, rewards for the people they have directly referred, and cash rewards for purchases made by people lower in their network.

To make referrals easy, Members will be given cards with their Member ID presented as a coupon code. The coupon will offer a free bottle of HD FREE Waterless Car Wash Lotion with a minimum purchase of $24. When a new customer a Member refers makes a purchase, they are connected to the Member forever, and everyone they refer is connected to the Member, and so on.

This generous cash reward system is designed to be easy. When a Member refers a new customer, the new customer will receive 7 Member referral cards with their initial order (with their unique coupon code). They can decide to activate their account, or not. If they don`t activate their account, but hand out the cards, the original referring Member still gets credit.

The matrix reward system is important, because it is the power of spreading the word that will get large numbers of people to change their car washing habit. The HD Rewards program gives up to 36% cash back on all Member purchases.

HD Car Care is looking for 10 people who would like to help us "shake the bugs" out of this program, as well as give us feedback on what we`ve put together that`s good vs. not so good. We`re looking for 10 people who understand that this is a great opportunity and are willing to go through a few bumps as we shake it out.

In addition to having a 30-45 day head start, beta testers will have $25 kicked into their account as a bonus for helping out.

If you`re interested, please sign this thread. I`ll take the first 10.

Requirements:

- Must have a Paypal account for receiving cash rewards

- Must be in the USA

- Must be 21 or older

- Must be able to demonstrate how to properly use a waterless wash

Questions?

imported_slicknickis3
09-13-2009, 02:13 PM
I would certainly be interested in helping out..

AeroCleanse
09-13-2009, 02:14 PM
Add me to the list!

BigAl3
09-13-2009, 02:19 PM
on top of the great feedback on the new products, now this.. does it get any better?

Flashtime
09-13-2009, 05:34 PM
I`m game! Sounds like fun too.

I plan on recommending only those products that i`ve tested and will be

very frank about it.

David, if possible, can you elaborate a bit more on the chemicals involved?

How they are different from other similar systems currently out??

Just want to be better prepared to answer whatever questions. I`m not

much of a salesman and wont put in too much hype;excitement yes.

Legacy
09-13-2009, 05:38 PM
I`m in. Does this take the place of the zip code program?

Bobby G
09-13-2009, 06:06 PM
I`m in. Does this take the place of the zip code program?

Yes. It was going to be a nightmare to administer and would have required too much "selling". This doesn`t require selling, it`s easy to track, and it takes advantage of the power of human networks.

Bobby G
09-13-2009, 06:22 PM
David, if possible, can you elaborate a bit more on the chemicals involved? How they are different from other similar systems currently out?

Han,

I can and will do this, but frankly, the best conversation to have with the average person is how waterless car washing is faster, easier and better than traditional car washing.

Only 8% of North Americans are "car enthusiasts". Everyone else uses their car for transportation. A basic cleaning and waxing is all they ever care about. If their car gets a stain or scratch, they will remove it if it`s easy. For the heavy lifting reconditioning work, they call a pro or do nothing at all. The HD line was made for the 92% of car owners who fall into this category. By this I mean the line is simple and easy to use. HD UNO, for example, is more effective by hand than 95% of the polishes out there are by DA. That`s a fact that I will show in a future video.

The most important thing to know about HD products is that they are designed to be safe (for the car and the human) and reduce waste and pollution. These are the most important factors. Do no harm!

The product line slogan is "Use Less. Do More." These are two very simple statements that went into the thinking of every single product.

db

Flashtime
09-13-2009, 06:33 PM
Got it.

I just need to brainstorm a bit more. Gotta pretty good idea about the demographic group i`ll be dealing with... "Use less, do more," works quite

nicely, especially in these tough economic times.

Dsoto87
09-13-2009, 07:07 PM
Ill try this out. Count me in

XRL
09-13-2009, 09:18 PM
I`ll try it I suppose. If I`m understanding it, the idea is to just refer people? And we get $25 to test the products out first?

Ericl16215
09-13-2009, 09:40 PM
I`d like to be in, just read the review.

Deep Gloss Auto Salon
09-14-2009, 07:37 AM
I`m in......

ctrent86
09-14-2009, 08:36 AM
I am in if there is room. Also, is this open to other marketing avenues. I can discuss this with you over PM if you want.

Bobby G
09-14-2009, 08:50 AM
Okay, it looks like we have an HD Rewards beta test team:

slicknickis3

AeroCleanse

ctrent86

Flashtime

Legacy99

Flashtime

Dsoto87

XRL

Ericl16215

MotorCity

Thank you to all. I look forward to getting started. You will have a PM from me later today.

db