PDA

View Full Version : Get HD UNO for FREE...

Pages : [1] 2

Bobby G
09-09-2009, 08:12 AM
Need new polishing and finishing pads for your DA?

Try the new HD UNOPAD (http://www.hdcarcare.com/hd-unopad-da-polisher-foam-polishing-pad.html) foam polishing pad for $8 (regular retail price) and pickup the HD POXYPAD (http://www.hdcarcare.com/hd-poxypad-da-polisher-foam-wax-finishing-pad.html) foam finishing and wax pad for only $5 (regularly $7) and a bottle of HD UNO Total Auto Polish (http://www.hdcarcare.com/hd-uno-total-auto-polish.html) for only $2 (regularly $12).

That`s a savings of $12 (the price of HD UNO alone)!

Don`t delay. This deal will be gone after tomorrow. It`s a great way to try HD`s new pad technology that reduces product use and makes polishes more effective.

To enjoy the savings, start by putting HD UNOPAD in your shopping cart.

NOTE: This special is limited to one bottle of HD UNO at $2.00 per person.

dervdave
09-09-2009, 09:35 AM
Hey how about the overseas forum members,when are we getting a look in ?? :brit

Bobby G
09-09-2009, 09:57 AM
Hey how about the overseas forum members,when are we getting a look in ?? :brit

This week I am programming the HD Business Opportunity System (for affiliates). I will have the first full test complete by tomorrow afternoon.

Next week I am programming integration with USPS for Priority and Global shipping. Once USPS Global shipping is setup, the HD team has a handful of international-only package announcements that will make receiving the product fast, easy and very affordable.

dervdave
09-09-2009, 10:33 AM
Much appreciated David.

YoMike
09-09-2009, 12:03 PM
I was just about to post a separate thread on how Great I thought the New Blue Finish & Wax Pad was. Most pads available range 6"-7.5" dia. The 5.25" size of the HD pads is exactly what I`ve been looking for. The blue is very soft and the black stiffer section works as a barrier not allowing absorption of the product keeping it near the surface.

http://www.theyostore.com/hdproxypad.jpg

If this pad design was made in a 4" size I`d be all over it. The 4" size could be used for tight spots mechanically or by hand.

Now that DavidB has put them on SALE I plan to take advantage of it and get the Polishing Pad and another Blue Finish & Wax Pad for Jeweling.

The price without the sale was great now it`s even greater!

Maybe a complete HD foam pad package including the 4" x 6" Duo foam hand applicators? :2thumbs:

http://ep.yimg.com/ca/I/yhst-23057745957616_2069_12705

Bobby G
09-09-2009, 01:46 PM
Mike,

Thanks for that feedback. Greatly appreciated!

db

ctrent86
09-09-2009, 02:12 PM
What is the cut/finishing comparable to? Also, I take it by the picture this is DA safe.

Bobby G
09-09-2009, 02:37 PM
HD UNO with the HD UNOPAD will cut 2000 grit wet sanding marks by DA and will finish 100% clear on most paint finishes.

To increase gloss even more, or remove a slight hazing that can occur on some paint finishes with the HD UNOPAD, perform a second pass with HD UNO and the HD POXYPAD. The POXYPAD is a very soft finishing foam for waxing or finishing.

By rotary, HD UNO will remove 1200 grit sanding scratches when applied with the Meguiar`s Solo Wool pad (light) and require only minor work with a finishing foam to remove holograms.

I will make every attempt to do an iPhone video by the end of the week to demonstrate.

ctrent86
09-09-2009, 02:39 PM
Thanks for the fast reply. Order just completed. I am interested to see the results of this polish, and added some HD Free to try as well.

RaskyR1
09-09-2009, 02:55 PM
Done! :dance

Bobby G
09-09-2009, 02:57 PM
Thank you kindly, gents. Orders are going out today! =)

ctrent86
09-09-2009, 03:00 PM
Thanks for the fast processing.

wannafbody
09-09-2009, 08:41 PM
The hand applicators look very nice. That`s how I cut the orange foam on my Ultima hand applicator since it was too thick and inflexible.

mg031
09-09-2009, 11:41 PM
DavidB - Order sent but also sent you a PM regarding my order

HD Uno looks very promising by the way. I just picked up Megs 105 and 205 and along with menzerna i am pretty pleased with it.

Looks like this may simplify time and cleanup and i`d be pretty happy not to have to clean pads all the time if i want to use different polishes compounds - one polish for all my pads:bow

This looks similar in concept to the system one polish although i have not used that product. What makes this polish system unique / better if anything?

Bobby G
09-10-2009, 05:32 AM
This looks similar in concept to the system one polish although i have not used that product. What makes this polish system unique / better if anything?

Many thanks for your order.

In regards to your question, what I can tell you is that 3D looked at all of the "single liquid" polish systems to evaluate their strengths and weaknesses. The formulation of UNO started from the ground up as a new product with the thought of taking the single liquid concept past the limitations discovered.

In no way does 3D believe that UNO is a perfect product. They are looking for feedback to continue making it better. They also realize that development of pad technology will have a lot to do with making the product better. That is where the focus is currently.