PDA

View Full Version : Pre-Wax Cleaner Before LSP Wax

spencer785
09-08-2009, 05:23 PM
Hi there just wondering i have an 08 black explorer with a good amount of swirls and stuff don`t really care about removing them as I dont have polisher. Just wondering i currently have megs ultimate compound,swirlx,and scratchx and klasse aio and megiuars pre-wax cleaner just wondering what would be the best one to use before my lsp product. I just want to give my truck a quick wash,cleaner and wax. and for my lsp do u think megs 2.0 nxt or megs yellow high tech wax both are liquid.

DetailerMan
09-09-2009, 08:50 AM
I always use zymol`s HD Cleanse after washing and before waxing. Give that a look.

AeroCleanse
09-09-2009, 09:22 AM
I have Lusso Revitalizing Creme

Dan
09-09-2009, 09:48 AM
I always use zymol`s HD Cleanse after washing and before waxing. Give that a look.

He has stuff that is better than hd-smear...

NXT should be fine without anything, it has cleaners built in to ensure bonding. If you are using #26 you could use the megs pre-cleaner or klasse aio. The compound and swirlx combo would work great to remove the actual swirls, either could be topped with #26 or NXT. In fact, on your black, I`d go with NXT, let it cure for 24 hours and then top with #26. That is an awesome combo on black.

When you scrounge a few bucks, grab a PC and some pads and put the megs compound and swirlx to work.

akimel
09-09-2009, 10:07 AM
Use either the Deep Crystal Paint Cleaner or Klasse AIO and then follow-up with your preferred wax. There`s no need to buy another pre-wax cleanser. On black, I`d go with the M26 (two coats).