PDA

View Full Version : HD PROTECT Vinyl, Leather, Rubber & Plastic Conditioner : Call for Testers!

Pages : [1] 2

Bobby G
09-05-2009, 03:34 PM
HD PROTECT -- A Breakthrough in Eco-Friendly Vinyl, Leather, Rubber & Plastic Conditioning

HD PROTECT is a premium interior conditioner for all leather, vinyl, plastic and interior trim surfaces. With HD PROTECT, there`s no need to have a separate dressing for leather, vinyl, and plastic. HD Protect does it all!

HD PROTECT offers premium protection and a rich luster on all modern car interior surfaces (except fabric and carpet). Use it to protect and dress your leather seats, dashboard, console, door panels and door seals. With regular use, HD Protect prevents slow fade damage caused by exposure to the sun. Plus, HD PROTECT’s rubber and vinyl conditioners keep surfaces supple and prevent cracking and premature aging.

HD PROTECT is an earth- and car-friendly formula that uses cosmetic grade waxes, enriching oils and VOC-free polymers to create a barrier that protects and beautifies. Plus, you get long-lasting protection that has the look you like. For a low sheen, simply apply and buff dry. For a little gloss, apply and let dry. For more gloss, apply two coats and let dry.

With HD PROTECT you will feel, see and smell the difference from the very first use. All leather and vinyl surfaces feel softer and more luxurious, without feeling slippery or greasy. Plastics and other trim pieces take on more color and richness without attracting dust or dirt. When dry, HD PROTECT leaves behind the fine aroma of quality leather.

How HD PROTECT is eco-friendly...

HD PROTECT is a water-based conditioner, not an oil-based silicone.

HD PROTECT is formulated using cosmetic grade waxes and emollients that are 100% safe for your skin, the most delicate automotive surfaces, and our planet.

Our formulation allows the product to spread further and last longer, so you use less product. Plus, our HD DUOPAD technology puts a barrier between the two working foam faces so the product your applying goes where it`s supposed to go... on your car!

HD CAR CARE WOULD LIKE TO GIVE AWAY 5 FREE SAMPLES OF HD PROTECT AND THE HD DUOPAD APPLICATOR TO THE FIRST 5 MEMBERS WHO SIGN THIS THREAD.

GIVEAWAY RULES:

- 50 or more posts

- Not already a winner of a previous HD giveaway

- Be able to post your results within 10 days of receipt

- Reside in United States (sorry, not yet setup for international shipping)

SAMPLES WILL SHIP TUESDAY SEPTEMBER 8TH

Got questions about HD PROTECT? Ask them here!

Barry Theal
09-05-2009, 03:37 PM
IM in ! I never got anything yet from them!

agpatel
09-05-2009, 03:39 PM
I am in, I would love to do a review on it. Have never won anything from HD, and have a interior in need of cleaning and dressing so this should come in right in the nick of time to be used for it!

Ankeet

a.k.a. Patrick
09-05-2009, 04:16 PM
Count me in please.........

imported_Jakerooni
09-05-2009, 04:24 PM
I`ll sign my name to it!!!

Bobby G
09-05-2009, 04:35 PM
Need just one more!

AeroCleanse
09-05-2009, 04:39 PM
I`m in! Sounds like an interesting product.

Bobby G
09-05-2009, 04:40 PM
Fantastic!

The test/review team will be:

bufferbarry

agpatel

a.k.a. Patrick

Jakerooni

AeroCleanse

Thanks to all who agreed to participate. The products will ship via UPS Ground on Tuesday.

Please PM me your name, shipping address and an email address for notification.

FWIW, this is my favorite product in the line.

:woot:

bigjizzles
09-05-2009, 05:44 PM
aww just missed it!

Bobby G
09-05-2009, 06:03 PM
aww just missed it!

Yeah, you gotta be quick around here.

:bolt

Legacy
09-05-2009, 06:06 PM
Hi David, did the HD polish go out yet?

agpatel
09-05-2009, 09:54 PM
PM Sent,

Ankeet

Bobby G
09-06-2009, 07:50 AM
Hi David, did the HD polish go out yet?

For the UNO, I was missing 3 addresses, yours, Jakerooni and jdoria. If you sent it to me after Thursday noon, it did not ship. I had to get away from the LA fires (respiratory problems). I will be putting in more orders to ship Tuesday with the new batch of testers.

db

Gemini13
09-06-2009, 07:56 AM
Yeah, you gotta be quick around here.

:bolt

I`m in when you do the HD Gel. I have an Explorer with a lot of porous trim and bumpers.

GeorgesBlazah
09-12-2009, 09:03 AM
Cant wait to see some results. My bottle of M40 is almost out and I would love to give this a shot. The GF has a VW with leather int that needs a good cleaning.