PDA

View Full Version : Information for HD product testers

imported_admin
09-03-2009, 11:01 AM
On behalf of 3D products, I want to say thank you again to everyone who offered to evaluate and review HD products. The 3D family is thrilled to offer a consumer product line that they feel is ecologically responsible. They are committed to pushing harder to do more in this area.

The testers who PM`d me their shipping information should have received notification via email that their order was in the system. Some of you should receive your packages as early as today.

For those of you who did not get their shipping information to me, please PM it to me by Friday.

TESTERS, PLEASE NOTE

Almost every HD product is different than anything else you have tried. When we say "HD product are concentrated", we mean it.

- If you put a full ring of HD UNO polish around the pad, you`re using too much. Use 4-5 pea size dabs at a time.

- If you see more than a very fine film (a whisper) of HD POXY on your paint after rubbing it in, you`ve applied too much. It takes less than .5 oz. to do a full-size car. Also, POXY is not a wipe-on, wipe-off product. It does need time to cure. I suggest applying it to the whole car and then start your buff off. If you like, it can be left over night before buffing off.

- If you use more than 1 oz. of HD TOTAL to clean an entire tire and wheel, you`re using too much!

- HD FREE waterless wash must be thoroughly misted on the surface to be cleaned, but the panel does not need to be dripping wet.

I have created review pages for all of the HD products. Please add your review here:

http://www.autopia.org/reviews/censura.php?cmd=vendor_item_list&vendorid=364

For others interested in trying an HD product, please stay tuned.

THANKS!

David Fermani
09-03-2009, 02:18 PM
Almost every HD product is different than anything else you have tried.

No lie there! So far so good. :goodjob with the HD line DavidB.

nighthawkcoupe
09-03-2009, 02:41 PM
Thanks- my review (and hopefully some pictures) will be posted shortly after I receive my Poxy.