PDA

View Full Version : Detailing Helo Im New

ricky23
09-02-2009, 04:22 PM
Hey guys im new to this site and love it. I was wondering how to detail my car i got a silver 05 TSX and i want to make it look shiny and wet and make it last the place i can buy stuff is at Canadian Tire. Meguiar`s Tech Liquid Wax NXT(This is the wax i have) and i was wondering what these do Meguiar`s® Quik Clay Detailing System everyone seems to be talking about the clay bar what is it i don`t understand it if you can explain to me that would be awesome is it just like a wax u apply on??. Also what is this Meguiars Ultimate Quick Detailer like is it a wax that i apply on after each wash im wondering what the quick detailer are, are they waxes? thanks

Kean
09-02-2009, 05:39 PM
Hi Ricky, I would strongly suggest starting here:

http://www.autopia.org/forum/car-detailing/108836-helpful-threads-newbies.html

Just pick the topics/articles that are most appropriate and begin reading. You can always refere back to the thread as a reference and choose new subjects of interest as you go.

craigdt
09-02-2009, 07:52 PM
A clay bar is like it sounds: a bar of clay. It removes a lot of the contaminates that soap cannot.

a quick detailer is what it sounds like: quick detailer. You use it to remove light bird bombs, dust, etc. between washings.