PDA

View Full Version : HDCC OPENS Today!

imported_admin
08-31-2009, 08:38 AM
I apologize immensely for the delay and lack of communication. To say I put all of my effort into this project is a gross UNDERSTATEMENT. Previous product lines have taken me up to two years to develop (branding, design, website, chemicals, accessories...). We got this one completed in exactly 3 months.

GOOD NEWS: A lot of extra time and effort was put into the core chemicals. I think the results will speak for themselves.

SAMPLES: For those who have been waiting (and waiting, and waiting) for your samples, they will ship tomorrow. I appreciate everyone`s patience.

Dsoto87
08-31-2009, 11:09 AM
Sounds good. I hope the wait is worth it.

I havent been dissapointed with the other lines though so we`ll see how this goes.

Congratulations also

imported_admin
08-31-2009, 11:16 AM
Thank you!

The 3D family is excited about this line because it sets their new direction in eco-friendly products.

a.k.a. Patrick
08-31-2009, 11:29 AM
Sure is wrapped in good looking attire!

imported_admin
08-31-2009, 03:39 PM
Thank you, Patrick!

3D`s goal was to break the mold and create something unique and different. The 3D team look`s forward to CRITICAL feedback from everyone on how it performs (the good and the bad). Everyone on the 3D team realizes there will be some bugs... standing by to make it even better.

Barry Theal
08-31-2009, 03:53 PM
This is nice that the ball is finally rolling for them. I have been excited to try this stuff. I have found that a lot eco stuff doesn`t hold its own compared to the not so eco stuff. I can`t wait to get my hands on it. It really sound like they should make a good impact on the detail community. I really like the containers and labels. They have a nice clean classy look. I got some really nice vehicles coming in to try these out on. Thanks David for putting this stuff out there for us!

Bigpoppa3346
08-31-2009, 04:04 PM
David,

Will you need us to PM you our shipping info?

tunch123
08-31-2009, 04:25 PM
:welcomeGood luck to HCC family:welcome