PDA

View Full Version : Any one ever graduated from UTI?

Srg.Rod
08-29-2009, 01:34 PM
i just finish my first week and i am very exited for what comes nexte, has any one ever went to UTI??any tips?

gofastman
09-04-2009, 11:45 AM
i just finish my first week and i am very exited for what comes nexte, has any one ever went to UTI??any tips?

I went to WyoTech. Not necessasarily a waste of money, education never is, but FAR to expencive for what you get. If you go to a comunity college and actualy apply yourself you will get at least as good, probably better, education.

Start looking for a job NOW!!! I graduated top of my class, had 100% perfect attendance, and won every student award offered by the school, yet as an entry level technician you dont have a chance to compeat against another applicant with experiance.

I dont mean to scare you, but these schools promise A LOT more than they deliver. You really need to start lining up as many potential employers as you can before you graduate, start ASAP!

s7n7a7k7e
09-07-2009, 08:11 PM
I went to WyoTech. Not necessasarily a waste of money, education never is, but FAR to expencive for what you get. If you go to a comunity college and actualy apply yourself you will get at least as good, probably better, education.

Start looking for a job NOW!!! I graduated top of my class, had 100% perfect attendance, and won every student award offered by the school, yet as an entry level technician you dont have a chance to compeat against another applicant with experiance.

I dont mean to scare you, but these schools promise A LOT more than they deliver. You really need to start lining up as many potential employers as you can before you graduate, start ASAP!

I agree. I`m actually going to school for graphic design and will be graduating next year in Sept. I was supposed to graduate this year, but due to changing my major during my first year, I have just a few classes I need to finish up for the 2009/2010 year. I`m trying to get as much work out there as possible so that I can have a decent client base by the time I graduate. This way I will have at least some income coming in when the student loans start attacking my wallet...

:cooleek: