PDA

View Full Version : Wolfgang 3.0 question

imported_mobenzowner
08-27-2009, 09:55 AM
Anyone know if the improved Wolfgang DGPS 3.0 is polycharged version of the old formula or a totally new product/polymer? Just curious.

dervdave
08-27-2009, 10:58 AM
I understand its a polycharged version.

shadow85
08-28-2009, 08:18 AM
I dont think its polycharged. Usually when something is polycharged, the cap will be sealed with the words "poly charged" on it. It must be labeled because Polycharged products only last for approximately 2 year from the day it was added.

dervdave
08-28-2009, 09:43 AM
I`d read somewhere 3.0 was p/charged, I`ll try p/charging my own if it isn`t :)

While on the subject of DGPS does anyone have problems with white dust when removing the product, I have done and wondered if the white powder was DGPS or a previous lsp ? :confused:

shadow85
08-28-2009, 11:44 AM
The white powder is dried DGPS. Usually they wipe off very easy. If you are having problems with it, reduce the dry time.

Piku
08-28-2009, 12:31 PM
I dont think its polycharged. Usually when something is polycharged, the cap will be sealed with the words "poly charged" on it. It must be labeled because Polycharged products only last for approximately 2 year from the day it was added.

I just received a 4oz bottle of UPGP which is polycharged. In the bottom of the bottle it says `produced on 3/18/08.` Is this considered too old?

What is the shelf life of UPGP?

Bunky
08-28-2009, 03:20 PM
WGPS 3.0 is supposed to be polycharged.

RTexasF
08-28-2009, 04:08 PM
Autogeek said it positively is polycharged. As far as the formula itself I don`t know if it is all new or not.

Dsoto87
08-28-2009, 04:58 PM
Nevermind, Already Answered

shadow85
08-30-2009, 10:00 AM
No. Its not polycharged. I just asked Autogeek myself. However, there is a "polycharge-like" chemical it in for slicker and more durability through crosslinking (Dwayne @ Autogeek). Everything that is polycharged will have a polycharge seal on it.

imported_mobenzowner
08-30-2009, 04:21 PM
Autogeek said it positively is polycharged. As far as the formula itself I don`t know if it is all new or not.

No. Its not polycharged. I just asked Autogeek myself. However, there is a "polycharge-like" chemical it in for slicker and more durability through crosslinking (Dwayne @ Autogeek). Everything that is polycharged will have a polycharge seal on it.

:think:

Maybe someone from "the geek" will step in and clear up as to whether it is or isnt polycharged, and whether it is or isnt a new/different polymer formulation from the previous version. It says its made from the "newest breed of crystalline “super” polymers", and I cant remember if the old version said the same. Then again, it could be a "trade secret". Either way I know it`s good stuff.

Legacy
08-30-2009, 04:59 PM
If it was polycharged it would say so on their website. No mention of it being polycharged.

bcwang
09-01-2009, 01:02 AM
I kinda do remember someone from autogeek saying it was polycharged on the autogeek forum.